Deal Or No Deal!

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
bowie

Post by bowie »

That wasn't really a method as such, it was just more commonly given, it hasn't been chipped out as it's part of the gameplay, only offered on the new chip if it's ready to give that much, the ? trick was the main focus for the chip as it was a major part of the empty. Plus the bonus thing doesn't seem to work.
mjd

Post by mjd »

that would make sense then because the ? trick didn't work.. cheers
boom
jamie b

Post by jamie b »

no name wrote:Most obvious thing to look out for are "This will be the most sensational game" or "Go all the Way!" flashing up on the alpha display, this is IM and therefore guaranteed JP or MS.

I'll get my coat :lol:

im NEW so go easy on me and ive checked elsewhere for the answer but cant find it.

please tell mehow you tell what dono your playing? and the above cheat......do you have to play it to see that or ????if so should you put a small amount in???
:o ops: :o ops: :o ops: :o ops:

thankx in advance for going easy on me 8)

p.s. my local dono has got other games in 1 if that helps??
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

whats a dono lol
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Listen. Machines at the moment are struggling. Lets just tell everybody our methods, and in turn make our gambling sessions even less profitable cos every cunt is trying the method.

Try and get the basics right first. ie. Discipline. Realise which machines are shit or not and look through the forums to pick up any hints and tips.

Emptiers DO NOT get put on public boards. Work that one out for yourself.
jimmytree

Post by jimmytree »

jamie b wrote: please tell mehow you tell what dono your playing? and the above cheat......do you have to play it to see that or ????if so should you put a small amount in???

??
Seriously mate if you cant even tell which machine you are playing then maybe you should just quit before you lose your money
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Think the rechipped standard type DONDs and WIYBS are being done right now, switched off every time i've seen them over past 2 weeks (switched them back on out of curiosity to find they empty and owing cash).

Looks like at least one lucky player has stumbled on something good.

Post by Guest »

we talkin p5's here..??
JG

Post by JG »

Nope. I've said it before they're getting ripped through the notechangers. Most disconnected in the services now, but a few still out there.

That said I played 3*Wiyb (chipped) today and all of them were stone cold dead comatose. That said today was a shitty half coke next to usual suspects when I arrive day type day.
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

degeneration wrote:we talkin p5's here..??
No, a chipped WIYB and a £35 jpot 25p/50p play 4 reeler with the big box on 4th reel (doesn't spin on 25p play).

Completely and utterly dead and emptied by some lucky player over past 2 weeks (should be replaced soon). Probably being done by somebody in the "inner circle" of the gambling world.

Never seen a dead chipped p5 yet.

Post by Guest »

kud well be...but been alot of speculation on further methods on the chipped 4 reelers...but i dont know anything about that...btw this illegal note changer rip...they taking notes or coins or both...not interested in the hows justs the means...??
jamie b

Post by jamie b »

GaryChandler wrote:whats a dono lol
sorry dond :o ops: :o ops: whooppss.note to self.....write slower :D
jamie b

Post by jamie b »

jimmytree wrote:
jamie b wrote: please tell mehow you tell what dono your playing? and the above cheat......do you have to play it to see that or ????if so should you put a small amount in???

??
Seriously mate if you cant even tell which machine you are playing then maybe you should just quit before you lose your money
sorry matey i was told there are lots of types of dond machines.... :? :
mjd

Post by mjd »

Hi, I have a machine near me called Deal or No Deal. Does any1 no any cheats if so pls pm me thx

:)
boom
JG

Post by JG »

Degeneration credits are fraudulently obtained by the rip. Therefore it is only coins they take.