old i know but still play em regulary

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
feeder22

old i know but still play em regulary

Post by feeder22 »

any one kind enough to let me know the card runs on monte carlo or bust know all the marked cards and a few other things but know you can get certain card runs on em.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

likes to give kings and twos after queens and threes :x
PMK

Re: old i know but still play em regulary

Post by PMK »

feeder22 wrote:any one kind enough to let me know the card runs on monte carlo or bust know all the marked cards and a few other things but know you can get certain card runs on em.
A 2 has the middle box marked in white.

Queen has the very bottom right marked with a red dash.

Jack has a diamond shape mark on the middle right of center.

King has mark on the top left of middle section.

I think(but not sure) a four is like the king but on the right center section.

As for card runs? Erm not sure mate. There are LOADS of different versions of these. The £5'ers have been fucked with so bad. Some still nudge after every 'game on' others do when there is vlaue in them. Others simply dont at all!!! There are 'game on' reels, but they are far to difficult to explain. Remember when you sack off a 'super nudge' and it 'games on' then your super nudge will return so hold wisely my friend.

Watch out for the £5 versions that DONT give super features, these are a disgrace. Other versions still run.

£10 versions normally exchange all the way down twice for two super featrures for £20-£30. Or you could be agressive and gamble them out reversing the last number to get a good card on the repeat chance and then take the afters and a run if your lucky. £10 versions of Monte Carlo always nudge after game on, so rips are there.

Phewwwww!!! Old school. These were the best machines of the £6 token era without doubt. HUGE runs.
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

Phewwwww!!! Old school. These were the best machines of the £6 token era without doubt. HUGE runs.[/quote]

yep huge runs on £6 tokens era. my fav machines. also gold rush too.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

cheers for the replys guys but i know all that know all the game ons for bigger wins etc but it was the card runs i'm after search on here and other forums and can find one. the K lower 3 higher 8 higher 10 higher Q one but theres more
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

feeder22 wrote:cheers for the replys guys but i know all that know all the game ons for bigger wins etc but it was the card runs i'm after search on here and other forums and can find one. the K lower 3 higher 8 higher 10 higher Q one but theres more
I think that should read K 3 10 8 Q .
There is a sequence that will end in the last card being a K but I can't remember it. Even so, it will only allow these sequences if very ready as they are double JP + sometimes more.
It reminds me of playing JPM's Big Bucks, if you fooked Stop 'n' Step up enough times, or just gambled out to the top, by then it would be so off its tits it would be the only time it would allow the repeat.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

MATT99 wrote:Phewwwww!!! Old school. These were the best machines of the £6 token era without doubt. HUGE runs.
yep huge runs on £6 tokens era. my fav machines. also gold rush too.[/quote]

Anyone played Sunburst ? Played the Shamen " e's are good " during the £3/£6 repeat chance.
PMK

Post by PMK »

You could also plug these on diagonal wins and on the repeat chance screen. My god that would leave them dead after tho. £200 for a win anyone?

I remember a mate of mine plugging sunburst on diagonal blue sevens. When he finally got caught he claimed to the arcade attendant that the reels kept going out of line!!!
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

MATT99 wrote: Anyone played Sunburst ? Played the Shamen " e's are good " during the £3/£6 repeat chance.
Awesome machine, especially when the repeat went all the way across the cards..£30 tokens yummy.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"