DOND - red alert

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Alpine021

DOND - red alert

Post by Alpine021 »

Yet another one but it seems ok. Don't know about forcing but played 2 today both brand new and played pretty well.

Then again they always do at the start.

Any1 else had a dabble on one?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

EXPECT A LITTLE SIGN ON THE NOTECHANGER "NO CHANGE AVAILABLE" FOR A CHANGE :?
keno

Post by keno »

Not a bad machine,although seems will be hard for the force

Only time will tell
Mrmojorisin'

Post by Mrmojorisin' »

I had a GATW on mine last week, went flat and died, didn't rechase for obvious reasons.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

soon 2 appear in a big chain pub near you!!!!!!
i got more routes than loreal
ob

Post by ob »

awful machine, and appearing here, there and everywhere, no blags, no advantage for us against mug player... end off..
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

ob wrote:awful machine, and appearing here, there and everywhere, no blags, no advantage for us against mug player... end off..
What ? a deal or no deal with no hidden/in-built mega obscure cheat built in/far too obvious method attached ??

Na, i dont believe Bellfruit would do such a thing.

Maybe this is another one of those machines that you'll find is chipped first, then afterwards the P2 will be unchipped against what the 1st chip was meant to do.Yeah that i'll be whats wrong.

Best i go find one.
gamboben

Post by gamboben »

can i ask an almost probably stupid question? If you get a GATW on DOND - Big Red - do a) all the phones light up red everytime b) is it better to take phones or play for mega streak off of super shots (feat. on left)?

i took option b) MS went for £46 - i think - which seemed a stoopid no. to stop on.

only £6 in tho so result nonetheless - just can't help feeling shoulda woulda coulda taken red phones - what would've happened or likely to happen just in case get another GATW

and if taking red phones is best option does that go for all DONDs

much obliged :)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Saw one of these today - looked very shit to be honest. After the bad reviews it got on here i didn't give it the time of day.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

when I saw u were the last poster on this thread I honest to god thought you'd come up with " oh I got £105 for fuck all in " story.... disappointed matt... :P
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Ok i'll own up - I put 50p in for a £70 GATW, another quid in for another £35 GATW, then it was ready after for another DOND which i got £35 in my box. £140 back off a fiver - amazing! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
EasyEasy

Post by EasyEasy »

I HATE NOEL
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Hey also this has a "glazed" boz to stop us seeing what's in it but I can still see imperfections in the boxes through it - which I think is hilarious :D
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Just come off of playing one of these earlier.. Was offering £4+ from start.. Anyway cut a long story short, £120 for it to offer the red 35 cash (on the right). Seemed to be a large block on the £20 too.

Ohh one thing it did do, and that was repeat, something i've not seen a bell fruit do (on the 35) for years !..

played about 10 boards after, collecting where i could left around £40 down. No GATW though.

Wont be forcing it again, just normal boring collect all the time
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
JG

Post by JG »

How can this be so? There must be some sort of advantage we can get that can overcome the ludicrous 30% house advantage? This is dreadful, what can be done? Someone already has the emptier no doubt. I mean I've not played one yet, but the combination of Monopoly Road to Riches with DOND sounds heavenly. Presumably it's very HOFish I imagine with phones on some points of the cash stack. Obviously not shufflable as it's straight on cash, hi/lo or die.

People aren't stupid, this is very fresh and people aren't going to be hinting at the emptier for this one just yet. Someone somewhere has this. They may read this board, they may not. Someone somewhere. The question is who, what and how?