DOND

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
megastreaker

DOND

Post by megastreaker »

I don’t often play in arcades but went to one the other day to kill 30 mins whilst waiting for my friend. They had a DOND in there 50p a go. It had a huge telephone on the top. It looked hideous but seemed to play ok. Has anyone else played it? I got £35 jackpot off it and got the DOND feature a few times. The LED was broken though and I had £2 and £35 and the offer looked to be £19.00 but I thought it said £9 so no dealed and got £35. I seemed easy to recycle winnings and just get the same again but it wouldn’t go for MS. Managed to walk away £35 up. Lucky escape perhaps. Just wondered if anyone else had played it and had much luck on it?

Post by Guest »

...sounds like the bar-x dond
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

Yeah it is, is it tosh or worth a few quid?

Mind you I won't be going the arcade after Friday, they really do hate the customers in there. Snotty little gets.

Post by Guest »

aint had much experience with em....especially the 35jp...but heard they can do a hopper on a streak...think its simultaneous megastreak boards...but i aint seen such a thing..
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

I won't be trying to force one of these then.
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I've tried the force on a couple of these and been stung big time, they do have a streak that goes for a £70 MS + another £70 MS within a couple of presses, i've seen it 4 or 5 times now in exactly the same way, it offers very small amounts to force you to play on to the end.

I've personally never had it that way though, the best i've had is a straight £105 MS, just ashame it took me £140 to get :(
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

ask dunham if u wanna know how these streak
i hate swede
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

I felt like mine was ready on Friday as I kept getting on the board and I was £48 up inside 10 mins but then it all went back in then woop woop and it gave 6 nudges for £35. I kept recycling that and then I bottled it and left £35 up. Didn't have time or the guts to see if the streak was there.

Walked away but was soon stung on another machine. Damn jailbirds too which surprised me.

Still I won about £45 on roulette.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

we got this dond in the arcade i work ,it regularly does double megastreaks,by leaving the 35 and megastreak till last and offering 50 quid to collect! "no prize greater than 35 pounds can be won from this machine in any one game "lol. you tend to get a lot of holds on the feature too when its close to a run,the one we got always gives 70 quid megas minimum though not seen more. this machine is a pros early xmas if hit right.