previous cluedo thread disappeared...... wtf!!!

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
tootat

previous cluedo thread disappeared...... wtf!!!

Post by tootat »

i was just looking for the thread about the cluedo methods which was on here a couple of days ago but its been deleted as apparently was too sensitive :( can the author pm me with the info as i have just found one around here and forgot what it was on about. :o ops:

whats the deal with threads that are sensitive being deleted anyway????

i thought thats what this forum was all about, picking up contacts and sharing thoughts etc.......
silent g

Post by silent g »

i know all the cluedo stuff and i am the author but durhamzzz got my thread deleted because he wants to SELL the info and i was costing him money by helping out fellow players by giving it away.

he has it on ebay for £35. i think its unfair but obviously the mods dont.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

For gods sake.

I deleted the thread the other day as it had turned into a slanging match and was a waste of space.

For the record, Dunham is NOT selling the cluedo method. The ebay link he put on here was someone else selling it, not him selling it himself. He put the other thread (still down the page) on here as a laugh really. If anyone wants to pay him £50 (i doubt it) then more fool them.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
tootat

Post by tootat »

ohhhh right!!!! so if info on machines gets put on here and someone takes offence as they are trying to sell on a public site then it gets deleted? thats a tad poor in my book.
and i thought these sort of forums were democratic!!!
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

The thread was deleted because the info was sensitive and infomation of this sort should be passed via PM.

Knowing this, you have reposted the link.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
blackmogu

Re: previous cluedo thread disappeared...... wtf!!!

Post by blackmogu »

tootat wrote:whats the deal with threads that are sensitive being deleted anyway????
???? more people playing fruits to a high level, the less money to go around. It's not an infinite pot of machines that are always buzzing. The game will become saturated (moreso than it already is)
silent g

Post by silent g »

i got a pm off durhamzzz saying that it is him selling it actually.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It's common sense surely to 'not' post sensitive information on here, as we know FOR FACT that this board can be read by all, and all includes industry bods (there's def a few on here).

Methods and routines that spread like wildfire limit their usefulness to pretty much nothing. Chips get dished out faster than in a Harry Ramsdens, everything you go to play will be burnt more than me trying to cook salad.

Nothing wrong with hints, tips and suggestions, but 'real methods' should be kept to PM, as I and at least 11 others have voted in the Jeff Vickers thread...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
cyberface

Post by cyberface »

barcrest definatly read this board
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

silent g wrote:i got a pm off durhamzzz saying that it is him selling it actually.
What?

Admin could look at the DB directly and prove that isn';t true kthnkzbai.
johnjohn

Post by johnjohn »

to be quite honest what is the point of a board, wasnt it for help,tips and bits of info? the person who is selling it on ebay put the nail in the coffin ( like dond ) then all you others did by creating a stink about it being posted , all that done was draw attention to it which congrats you done perhaps it should have been pm'ed but he had the info and it was his choice , perhaps you should have pmed the admins or mods on the board to get it deleted .....so can we end this thing and lock or delete the threads as its now getting very boring

ps if it wasnt posted on here wouldnt the industry bods just buy it from ebay?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I don't think the industry bods will re-chip these, expect to see 1000s of Carrabean Cashs and Monopolys within the next few weeks(Monopoly Here and Now chipped against boxes Ziggy Style) But they will all be fuckin' dead everywhere now (Town Centres RIP)
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

THey'd have done it by now lets be honest. Wouldn't be hard to code in the reel resetting to a certain position after every hit on ITP.
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

the sooner you guys realise that casual munters are stealing all your profits the btter.

was fun while it lasted eh?

*runs off to do over all the cludeos* :lol:
JG

Post by JG »

That would be good. True skill all the way. Make it a bit faster. You know redisgn the humpf. No markers. Just pure fast proper blur true skills. No wedges, no blaps, no time outs, no miss by one. Just pure fast skills skill for the skill players. They'd make loadsa money, as the dopes would chase it, get it, fluff it, repeat it and there's your £100s cycled thorugh = big cashbox. Do it!