Whats ya best area to play?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
WarrenD8177

Whats ya best area to play?

Post by WarrenD8177 »

Just wondring i play a lot in essex and south east and do very well. and find it the best place to play.

What about some of u lot. where do u find the best?
Okey Dokey, Roll em
mattrick

Re: Whats ya best area to play?

Post by mattrick »

WarrenD8177 wrote:Just wondring i play a lot in essex and south east and do very well. and find it the best place to play.

What about some of u lot. where do u find the best?
Cue floods of people heading on down to your neck of the woods :lol: :lol:
MotorwayServiceMan

Post by MotorwayServiceMan »

South London
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

**Deleted**
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Does that mean youe funding mine,MattB, Extreme Eddie and Anfield's Winnings then Jeff ? :wink:
blingking

Post by blingking »

AMK

Post by AMK »

Stoke, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool its all good.
chapman

Post by chapman »

you make good in liverpool? :D
AMK

Post by AMK »

yes have made good money around Liverpool for years.
chapman

Post by chapman »

ok then where ?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've just done Stevenage today, and my god it was awesome!

50p/£35 CCP with ATMs did a £105 top off £50, had £13 banked too from safes.

50p/£25 CCP non ATM was £26 in for £72 from 3 tops

LAB did a £50, £25 and £15 SnS off £35

Hi/Lo'ed a £35 campers which did a £95 ( :shock: ) top off £55

Bucks Bunny did £35, recycled for £70 tops for £20 profit

2 Power 5s gave the 5 for £34 and £31 DONDs

4 Reeler gave a random GATW for £47

Old extreme '25' did a £50 top off £13 after some bloke had done his crust through it

Few other bits and bobs but it appears player free and a quality hit if you are local. Was in 1/2s but made £300+ in the 5 hours i was there 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
FruityPro

Post by FruityPro »

I can assure you it's not player free mate. Coming from nearby Hitchin I've been playing there for more than 10 years myself. Think you probably timed it well as most players will be busy with other stuff right now. How did you do on the Panther/Rovers?
knowall-edmonds

Post by knowall-edmonds »

Hitchin i thought was untouched!

the cock in town has lovely flower drive and horny bitches! :lol: so horny in fact they both emptied their load! :wink:

So you are right, not player free at all! :shock:
FruityPro

Post by FruityPro »

Presumably you're refering to the Power 5 and Monopoly. They also have an Open The Box if memory serves me correctly. Thing is I actually live in Bedford these days and aside from the Power 5 already mentioned I can only think of probably 1 other decent machine in the entire town, so not really worth travelling to on a regular basis at the moment. Having said that though, if I was currently playing Power 5s then I'd more than likely be doing it though (and yes, I do know the meth).
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Stevenage is player free? :shock:

Literally /dozens/ of London players go there for starters as its on a direct train line. There is also a number of full-time players who live quite locally including myself.

Although I live in Bedford, I can actually get to Stevenage quicker than Milton Keynes due to the f**ked up Bedford road network.

AFAIK, there is no player that actually /lives/ in stevenage, but rest assured the area still gets torched.

If you were in the know, then you would understand why the bog-standard crappy reds and crests etc are all buzzing all over the country for the last 2+ months.

Once everything has died down, I dont think you will be having quite such good results on your future visits ;-)

I see you are from Cambridge - Im not sure why you even pass out of Cambridge to be honest? Ive always found it a piece of pi** to make money there and only been to the obvious places, so many rich drunk students ! I was in the town centre about 7/8 weeks ago for a m8s birthday and made literally hundreds of pounds whilst getting pis**d!! Wetherspoons had a lovely DOND I got started on waiting for everyone to arrive and an Invincible that went for 105 off peanuts, smashed a Happy Camper and Holy Moly down the road and lets not even talk about the Rovers and DOND in the Scream pub by the river :wink:

Fortunately, St Neots and Cambridge is now a breeze after they finally built that Bedford bypass to the A1(m) a couple of months ago. 8)

I've never really bothered to map the Cambridge area out TBH, I first went around that way for Thunderbirds when I used to live in Leicester, but the other day did open my eyes as to how fresh the area is, so I guess we may cross paths in the future :lol:

Cheers, Mark