Docs & Nurses MTR

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Now as soon as an extreme official checks this site, this trick wont exist anymore.....

Still im sure theyve seen it openly advertised on other forums.
MordaciousK(nudges*star)

Post by MordaciousK(nudges*star) »

It's openly advertised on CensoredFruitCensoredCensored and has been for a few days now .It's not exactly hard to find-in fact someone posted a link to this trick on this site.So it's not like i'm the 1st to say is it?

Heres the post
Bucketloads
Author:censored
Date: 05.04.06 @ 14:08
link appears here (censored)

paste this url into your browser.. It is a cheat for extremes - to rip out all the money out that it can afford to pay.

hope this helps.

Reply to this message (Private)
Post a followup

So I'm not exactly posting something that is hard to find if u search?
Happiness is only two nudges away.Pity you only got 1!
MordaciousK(nudges*star)

It is if u look-however I have edited my posts just for you king :wink:
king_conspiracy

haha,

I wasnt trying to have a go Mordacious...I realise it has been talked about before, in fact on several occasions.
You have been a member for longer than me and seem to have good experience, i wasnt trying to accuse....Spose just annoyed at the inevitability that this exploit wont be around much longer....

Matt.
MordaciousK(nudges*star)

np m8,no worries.You do have a point about them checking it-so least it won't come from here eh? 8)
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

Finally located one of these nearby, although it's situated in a fairly open spot, no chance i'm keying it. Anyroads, it in a pub near my work, which i pop into from time to time after my shift. The other day, 2 guys were playing it when i came in, using the note changer. the next day, note changer is 'out of order' accorading to the notice slapped across it, although the red 'x' isn't displayed on it, and the green arrows appear to be flashing away. Do these men know something i don't, or did they put some euros in?
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Do euros work?

Post by Guest »

joe3_3 wrote:Do euros work?
err no :roll:
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

it works every time you transfer credit, thats if you dont mind adding £4 to credit everytime you do it :)
robbyt

Post by robbyt »

justplayed this for the firs time today after my local took out my beloved all fired up. was playing for check up but the bloody thing kept forcing jp on me. £21 in £25 out £31 in £25 out. wasnt even taking the hi lo on 1 and 12 on cash but it threw the jp at me anyhow.on 1 occassion it efen threw me 3 squares to take me off the trail. after £55 down finally got the check up and it threw £75 at me followed by a quick £15 so did make a profilt tho it took 3 hours to do. dont know too much about this machine as i must live in the land that time forgot. always get machines that are very old. take it none of the features on top board are worth trying to get. how much does the super streak usually pay by the way.

Post by Guest »

Pots are all good, they can repeat to £75 anyway, ive never had anything asides from £25's from check up :|
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

edit: Not for the public domain....please PM people things like this.

MattB
king_conspiracy

Am I right in thinking the above post was not a good idea?

I know the info is pretty easy to get hold of but isnt posting exploits both

1.against FC rules
2. Asking for a re-chip or mod against this method.

King.
fmlad2002

Quicky JP method

Post by fmlad2002 »

Realise i'm prob the last person on this list to ask this, can someone please PM me the quick JP method.. Bumped into little Chava Daniel in Central London today blatenting using the key method for the whole pub to see not that he cares as i suspect he's been bared from more pubs than the entier net gamblers..

Caught the quick method for the board, but didnt sus out the setup for the JP...
thechief

Post by thechief »

of poss could someone PM me the same? cheers