happy campers

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
no name

Post by no name »

The Campers I was on started off with two 1-1-1 boards, then after that, £3 starts with a couple of £2.40s. Bonus on reel game was almost always offering Selector for the Super Start (had one slow bonus) and a couple of fruit wins got me on the feature. You can't get quick steals from this machine really, as the keying trick does not work and plus you can no longer collect on a Mystery.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That makes them better IMO!

You can't collect on a ?, so once you've set them up and ripped all the value out, mugs will get £30 odd worth of £1-£2 boards. They won't want to collect that, so will lose, hence they fill up more quickly 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"

Post by Guest »

lol...god theres sum fukkin dumb, untruthful, junkie-like or actual junkie bastads on these boards...thats a general statement just re-inforced by this post
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

It all depends on whos been on them and how much they have taken, your 2 pound, 2 nudge 3 spin board might look like the best start ever, but more often that not, if followed by a set-up board, its a 1-1-1, just because all the value has already been taken. There is no set amount to how much you can make from any certain point, all about the nudge rips, the set-ups and the luck!
Unbelievable Jeff
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Also Neil, where do you live? must be in the sticks!
Unbelievable Jeff
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Happy Campers 35Jp are very clever
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Not wanting to take sides, but i think it's feasible, where i am there's 3 extremes that you can play 2/3 times a week, and can make in the region of £80. So if you multiplied that by 3, and you didn't have any competition(like i appear not to have), and were dedicated enough to waste your life playing extremes. then i think it's a possibility to make £250 a week.

Agreed though if you're in a city then forget it.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Just got a another Campers near me with 50p option
I know its been said before, but these just do not set up at all
Even the 4 does not always come in
Calski

Post by Calski »

Yeah that's what I thought Dynamike, but I know the assistant in the amusements (the Campers is in a nobles) and she said that there are a few people that come in and key it regularly to get board. To be honest, she doesn't know much about what's going on, (as I find most nobles assistants!) but she said it was clear that they were doing it, which made me wary as I thought all Campers were chipped as standard.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

My mate and I got the keying trick late last February, my mate didn't have a job at the time and we had 9 machines close by (6 in various Spoons), he was making £100+ a day from it easily. Then all the other local pro's found them all and it dried up a lot, but was still pretty good. We made a lot over that Spring. Currently, I'm making over £100 a week from chipped Extremes, it could be more but I only do my rounds twice a week at the moment - I'm lucky that I have a lot of them in good locations.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Same here. Had the key cheat longer than all the other players around my area. Me and my mate was making loads on them, but like you said it started to dry up after everyone else knew about it.

Shame we all didn't know about the other tricks on extremes back then (Nudge trick, sets) then we would be able to kill off the machine to stone dead and would of made even more on them!
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

We knew about the nudge rips before the key cheat, just not the bonus set-ups :( Still, really can't complain :wink:
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I knew about the nudge trick before the key trick too
I stumbled on it while shuffling, i spawned a JP repeat
I then looked more into it and realised what you could do

Someone tried selling me the key trick early on for £100 :roll:
A week later i found out about it anyway
Quite a few were doing it then, even waiting outside spoons for them to open :D
Fruit_world

Post by Fruit_world »

Saw the pros walk away from it last night broke so mate walks over dropping from the off he puts about £60 through it, offers little apart from jp off a red box picker which he missed cos I was too busy explaining how weird stack attack was acting he goes cash machine, bout 20 more in, ends up with about £60 including a top then deadness my mate says (I was too busy trying to figure out stack attack).
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Fruit_world wrote:Saw the pros walk away from it last night broke so mate walks over dropping from the off he puts about £60 through it, offers little apart from jp off a red box picker which he missed cos I was too busy explaining how weird stack attack was acting he goes cash machine, bout 20 more in, ends up with about £60 including a top then deadness my mate says (I was too busy trying to figure out stack attack).
What??
Pros were playing it but left it sacking?
Offered JP off red box picker?
You were trying to figure SA out for how long?