Deal or No Deal

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Dynamike

Deal or No Deal

Post by Dynamike »

£8 for board, first press = hazard: lose.
£7 for next board, first press = +2 features, next press = hazard: lose.

Different day, different machine - 3 presses: lose.

Is this a common occurance or are the wheels on the half-baked emptier mill churning again?
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

When I say emptier, I mean rip/method yada yada. Every single one I've come across has been completely unreasonable, even for a bad Bellfruit.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I posted a thread stating a similar thing for this machine. Watch some bar maid play it, and every time she got on the board it was first press = death!

:(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

had this myself four outa six times 1st press ? then lose
played worse than wheel of wealth

Post by Guest »

Something worse than the Wheel of Wank? Not seen a DOND about or played one yet but will avoid this like the plague!
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I always thought it had to be one sucessful press then if it wanted to kill you it could, if it sends you straight to lose then what's the point of the feature entry.
led

Post by led »

These are croping up all around my area. Played one for the first time last week it's the biggest pile of poo I've ever played. Burned for fifteen pound even though it was giving me features and super board regularly. I'll never play this again, not even for £2.
jungleraver

yeah dodgy machine

Post by jungleraver »

Got this one where i work. Problem with this when it pays it streaks for loads, seen it do 3 mega streaks in a row 2 were invincible boards (if the sound is on the machine says "i want to give you a lot of money" or somethin similar. Worst thing is with this one it forces the 10p box (or other low amount) on you when on the "super" board, so if you clear out all the higher value boxes then it will do this to you. If you are heavily involved you can avoid this by purposely killing yourself e.g. higher on 11 if you are forcing for the mega streak when the box has been wiped out already.
Play with extreme caution, be ready to hit cash or bust when u go to a hazard (thats if you want to take it that is) as after about a second the light goes off and you cant take this option and have to go on the hazard.
all in all its a pretty jank machine. If youve seen someone lose a lot in it e.g. £100 then try a few quid to see how its playing. Also another guy i work with said if it has let you in with 4 symbols in view as in not on the winline then it will kill you for sure on the hazard and will go to lose on the cash or bust, not 100% about this but both times its happened to me it seems to do this, take the £2 or crappy feature if you get this setup.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's also done it to me. First spin, mystery then lose. Fantastic.

It gave an £8 pot and a £12 cash win after though, so i think it may be a glitch or a recoup if some high wins have been ripped through boards or big gamble button.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It is an extremely poor machine. That cheesey little smiling 'beardy' on it doesn't add to the appeal either lol!

My view would be get one board, 'big gamble' it and leave with the output (if any!)

:)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I wish there was an inbuilt speaker to abuse the banker with, and a drop down picture of tidy beard to smack (like one of those fairground punchbags). That'd get me playing it more! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

You can get the mega streak on this by collecting one of the features on red.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

You can get the mega streak on this by collecting one of the features on red.
Let me guess, the top one? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Had MS from Red Feature Streak, but as I'd had £7 from a previous feature it had given me, the MS only went for £18... :(

:)
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Couldnt remember the name of it. checked today it is called streak it up.