Juggling Jackpots IM Shocker

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
stop&step

Juggling Jackpots IM Shocker

Post by stop&step »

Decided to have a few quid on this in-between playing pool yesterday evening.Put £3 in and get the exchange to the cash board on the first £1. Goes up to £18, which i promply take. Play out the rest of the credits and next exchange the bloody thing gives an IM, so shocked i nearly dropped my pint. Took Juggling Jackpots, which went for £25. Mind you still think its a crap machine.
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

didnt think this had an IM? did it flash? red?

well done tho m8
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I have only seen IM on JPs TRAR, in which the logo flashes at the top of the cash stack on the bottom right hand side of the m/c. As JP TRAR is a clone of JJ then i guess JJ has an IM too.
led

Post by led »

Unless he's referring to the hidden IM
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

led wrote:Unless he's referring to the hidden IM
in which case how the fuck would he knows it an im.
led

Post by led »

There is no need for that Dunhamzzz. There are plenty posts and threads in this forum regarding the hidden IM for this m/c. As soon as he exchanged and went to first ? he would have known if it was the hidden IM. :roll:
stop&step

Post by stop&step »

Was not the hidden IM, Juggling Jackpots logo flashed.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

they all got thier knickers in a twist again over on SA that theres an empty for this...in the "public domain" apparently...

the guy who owns that site must rub his hands all the way to the bank.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ssgtsnelly wrote:they all got thier knickers in a twist again over on SA that theres an empty for this...in the "public domain" apparently...

the guy who owns that site must rub his hands all the way to the bank.
doubt it, i see no adverts :/
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

na he made a post once, something about the gaming companies fund the running of the site so that they can keep upto date with anything that comes out on thier machines lol

how true this really is who knows...
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Found a full one today, playing shit after a few boards, but got into a sense of trying to get my money back...silly really. Long story short, bout 50 pound in and got a 8 pound spin to win and a five pound melon skill hold. Then had a 19 pound cashpot, which sweetly repeated, as I wiped my head :) Phew!!!
Unbelievable Jeff
mjd

Post by mjd »

What is it about the features on JTRR?

Everytime ive taken a red feature its given me a quid...... what on earth am I fdoing wrong?
boom
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

mjd, the only good features red are 'swinging streak', rock on Tommy, We will rock you, Elvis lines, Jitter Bug (Maybe one more). The other ones are pure shit. The m/c has a tendency to offer red features such as Guitar strings, Rock star etc etc which are £1-2, also the other features which are not listed all offer between £1-3/4 and are the same red or green......shit.

You can tell when the m/c is playing well when it lets you gamble on 3,10s on bonus's for 'advance', offering good features or letting you have super shots which offers more than 2 cash strikes or discs!

There has been lots of speculation on this m/c. I find if you exchange on certain wins and the JTRAR logo at the top goes super then the m/c is not dead but a bit 'lively' (if you know what i mean).

Tom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

One of these replaced a GZWI in my local 'spoons, so had a bit of a punt on Wednesday. It tokk about £45 in to get red JTRNR which went for a beautiful £75. Next board collected a £3+rpt which went for £9.

It did indeed keep offering me red features on the basic feature pot, but left 'em well alone. It's annoying when features have absolutely irrelevant names, as you've no idea of what any of them do!

Anyone noticed what a racket the reels make on this machine when they spin? Sounds 'real' cheap!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah ive noticed that! lol They seem to make so much noise. Not as much noise when say....you hold cancel when you are collecting your £75 bank :D

Also remember after you streak this m/c it does lots and lots of afters!!!

Tom