global... reel good time

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
taps

Post by taps »

filled the letters at the top today "reel good time" thought i,d got top feature, it did nothing :x .

right i thought must mean its no lose so carried on and it dropped me back to the bottom board next move ? and dead

what did i do wrong filling the letters must mean something :roll:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nope, it just doubles all the values on the superboard.

IM can be achieved by getting 3 red keys.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
taps

Post by taps »

Mattb wrote:Nope, it just doubles all the values on the superboard.

IM can be achieved by getting 3 red keys.

Matt
right i see :lol:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It blocks the last red key for buggering ages!!

I recall getting about 3 or 4 slowdown bonuses and selecting an extra key every time. Needed the one more for IM, it just wouldn't do it. There's huge blocks on this machine! Only good profit I've made is indeed from the low red features, or a few decent cash pots.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mjd

Post by mjd »

Its very handy when you fill the name, can sometimes get some good size cashpots, but thats your lot! JP on this thing is like bumming the queens dog if your playing with low amounts
boom

Post by Guest »

Found a Reel Good Time (a proper 25p / £25 one, not an expensive 30p / £5 one) in a local pub that I've never been to before last night, was gonna play it (it was close to closing time), but decided to go to the toilet first. Came back and some bloke was already on it, he stuck about £35 in, got offered JP after about £27 in and didn't take it, in the end he got about £10 back. I went back this morning at opening time to see if I could drop it and it was gone! It was replaced by a very battered and old looking Mega Zone (or Mega wank as some of you call it, lol), which also looked as though it had been rodded quite a bit. Probably came from a motorway service area or something. Even though this is the only other M/Z I have seen, I never played it, as I keyed it to find it about £97 off, so I had a pint then left. This pub is 'safe' to key in as the fruit machine is out of sight of the bar, right at the back in a corner of the pub.
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

I would be very annoyed if someone was watching me play a fruity so blatently that he knew id put £27 in!
Fair enough keep an eye on how its playing but know to the pound how much has gone in?
Bad eticate :roll:

Post by Guest »

Well the table where I was sitting with my mates was right next to the fruit machine. He definitely put in at least £25 as I saw him put a £20 note in then a £5 straight after.