global... reel good time

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
taps

global... reel good time

Post by taps »

just got this in work today. not had chance to play it yet.
is it any good :? :
mjd

Post by mjd »

Its not bad for quick steals, often does 2 boards in a row afer collecting a smallish win. Cash Shots on red is the best of the low features, everything above isn't much good. (also the bottom feature on red can give £5)

the low Repeat amounts such as £1.60 can also go a few times. Had £12 from £2 once

I aint forced one of these, its a global!!
boom
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Personally I think cash scroll red (the bottom feature) is best. Collect when red and then go for the X3 mulitplier. As matt said it should get you back on the board sharpish. Dropped twice both giving 50 (after the first board the next one should be IM) but I know from watching others this isnt always the case. The top feature can be tight often only offering 2-3 quid.
mjd

Post by mjd »

yeah, its definately not your average bottom feature!

Cash shots can vary on red, had £12 off it before, but sometimes only got about £3

Id imagine this machine to block like hell when being forced. I remember Knights trail - Saw some lads put about £80 of notes in before it went for £65, and that was when it was full from the beginning with the note changer!
boom

Post by Guest »

Played this a few times, never had any good wins off it. Suppose that's because it's a 30p play / £5 JP situated in a bowling alley with kids sharking it all the time and taking £1 wins.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

forcing can take a very long time an be expenisve, put 80 through it and offering £20+ cashpots each time. Had to take one in the end got bored :)
taps

Post by taps »

bottom feature is ideed okay for a quick win took it twice today £6 each time but i hate that find the pea thing, god it seems fast only managed to hit x2.

thanks for the tips guys i never normaly bother with any bottom features :wink:
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

the bottom feature red is find the pea! that is to find what multiplier you will get. this fruit offers normaly 2 consecutive boards one after another. you can make about 6-8 on it.
neil222

Post by neil222 »

no cash scroll is money belt and when red you have the x3 and is anything between 3-7
fat fat fat i tell you
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I think there was a skill feature on this where you could get jackpot. Similar to Knights Trail where it could cost less than £25 to get the skill feature for jackpot each time as long as you were good at skills and could hit jackpot every time.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

These are definitely forceable. Done 2 of these for not a great outlay.

Both did the consecutive mega streaks for totals of £70ish. Add on a couple of good afterboards, and there is a £80+ streak in these.

As others have said, red cash scroll is the best of the low features. Always £3 in red, sometimes up to £7. Good for quick rips if it doesn't want to offer a superboard.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

cash scroll will only go over £3 if the board was going to be good anyhow.

forcing it can be very costly (£100+), and it certainly doesnt have to roll I'm afraid, although there is a way to trick it into giving it ( mega s. ) which some may know... if you dont know this then I wouldnt bother
taps

Post by taps »

neil222 wrote:no cash scroll is money belt and when red you have the x3 and is anything between 3-7
yes money belt then you find the pea
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

When the first programme came out these used to be quite easy to make a profit and was a quick JP rip. Like matt said- easily forceable. I always try and just get a quick rip and small profit from the low features... can't go wrong then! :D
ob

Post by ob »

rubbish, not forcable atall unless the blag, fact....

oh unless of course you want to put over £50 in to get it unless its absolutely of its tits

as for this original program thats easy to naturally force... not seen it