DOND GOLD

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

What makes you so sure there is something Spyder?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
brownld

Post by brownld »

[quote="&quot"]I was £100 through and not one sight of phones. Next board I got win stepper off COB for about £45 I think and then next board it gave me cash or bust and got Cashpot for £42ish but it doubled it. Can't remember exact figures but ended up down by about £20. Sods law I threw £5 into the packman power up next to it and got £70.

AUTONUDGE, how the bloody hell you got £42 of cob and it doubled it??? that would make £84 AND YOU CAN ONLY WIN £70 Max in any one credit.Only times the win is doubled upto £70 is when u activate the dond feature then you managed to turn 3 of the phones red!!!

Answers on a postcard anyone
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
JG

Post by JG »

Maybe it repeated.

I want two winning lottery tickets, so I can share the jackpot with myself.
richy657

Post by richy657 »

there is something on these...make me an offer and il tell you if we have a deal or no deal?
brownld

Post by brownld »

JG wrote:Maybe it repeated.

I want two winning lottery tickets, so I can share the jackpot with myself.
maybe the case, on his write up he put £42 then it was doubled,
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

maybe thats the empty then? Use the cock on board button on the machine and hold your penis on the start button and wait for it to double up?
richy657

Post by richy657 »

now i know where i was going wrong i thoughtit meant you had to hold ya cock or bollocks on the collect butoon in order for it to double up!!
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

&quot wrote:
autonudge wrote:I was £100 through and not one sight of phones. Next board I got win stepper off COB for about £45 I think and then next board it gave me cash or bust and got Cashpot for £42ish but it doubled it. Can't remember exact figures but ended up down by about £20. Sods law I threw £5 into the packman power up next to it and got £70.

AUTONUDGE, how the bloody hell you got £42 of cob and it doubled it??? that would make £84 AND YOU CAN ONLY WIN £70 Max in any one credit.Only times the win is doubled upto £70 is when u activate the dond feature then you managed to turn 3 of the phones red!!!

Answers on a postcard anyone
With 3 red phones, the win isn't doubled. If you DEAL, it adds both offers together. Like you say, the maximum you can win in a single credit is £70. (Hense Mega streaks that carry on take another 50p/£1 away.)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

yup, commonly known as 'credit break' -ing.... And just to point out, dond gold doesnt offer a repeat chance on the cashpot... And another thing... 100 in, 45 and 42 out = -13, if the 42doubled that would be 129 or +29.... So it didnt double anything if they were 20 down at the end????
brownld

Post by brownld »

Spyder wrote:yup, commonly known as 'credit break' -ing.... And just to point out, dond gold doesnt offer a repeat chance on the cashpot... And another thing... 100 in, 45 and 42 out = -13, if the 42doubled that would be 129 or +29.... So it didnt double anything if they were 20 down at the end????
Dond Gold 100% DOES have a repeat cashpot as me personally have had £20 repeated!!! that was only activating the 3 phones, yeah if u hit COB and it lands on a cash value in the feature then NO repeat is offered(hope that makes sense) :P
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Had a good 'un today: 3 red phones, took the DOND game as I was only a few quid in - both boards left with £8 and £70.

Left board the dealer is offering £31.xx, the right board he offers £37.xx. WTF?! Same values, surely should be very similar offer - not £6 different!

The combined offer added up to £69.xx so pocketed that - £8 in the box :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
whiteswan

Post by whiteswan »

Win Stepper does double your win automatically - ie if ya win £42 then it doubles it to £84 automatically - ie no repeat button press - its happened to me twice now.

Both times off COB.

Dave
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nixxy wrote:Had a good 'un today: 3 red phones, took the DOND game as I was only a few quid in - both boards left with £8 and £70.

Left board the dealer is offering £31.xx, the right board he offers £37.xx. WTF?! Same values, surely should be very similar offer - not £6 different!

The combined offer added up to £69.xx so pocketed that - £8 in the box :)
They should do, but it has to be under £70 as that's all you can win in one credit.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Got a nice picture to upload for DONDG from earlier, if I can find the cable link for my phone...
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Shaggerty wrote:Got a nice picture to upload for DONDG from earlier, if I can find the cable link for my phone...
Is it on fire?