Money Magic SSWWEEETTT

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

id say more than likely a 125 hopper,swych u dont really know shite so cant see why your throwin your weight around,anyone he knew anything probably wouldnt have raised the arguement in the 1st place
i got more routes than loreal
silent g

Post by silent g »

omfg.
its very rare and not normal for a machine with no notey to hold more than £125.

actually ill tell you what...
your right 100% no1 else had any reason to believe him when he didnt mention a notey im so sorry i argue'd with you as you know someone who owns a arcade i didnt know that. i was just going on the basis of playing for over 10 years and owning a few machines but im really sorry i messed with you o.k.
now you dont have any reason to continue this thread and you can sleep in peace knowing you was right.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
brownld

Post by brownld »

agree, 87.3% of machine on a 35jackos withOUT a notey hold a float of £125. leaves 12.7% that have float MORE than £125. right moneymagic again tomorrow for a pounding, weekend passed fruity fulls. :P :P :P
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

brownld wrote:agree, 87.3% of machine on a 35jackos withOUT a notey hold a float of £125. leaves 12.7% that have float MORE than £125. right moneymagic again tomorrow for a pounding, weekend passed fruity fulls. :P :P :P
MoneyMagics are shite mate
brownld

Post by brownld »

ahh must say got to disagree with u there. each to there own
swych

Post by swych »

silent g wrote:omfg.
its very rare and not normal for a machine with no notey to hold more than £125.

actually ill tell you what...
your right 100% no1 else had any reason to believe him when he didnt mention a notey im so sorry i argue'd with you as you know someone who owns a arcade i didnt know that. i was just going on the basis of playing for over 10 years and owning a few machines but im really sorry i messed with you o.k.
now you dont have any reason to continue this thread and you can sleep in peace knowing you was right.
lmfao
i dont really give a toss just love watching people bite and how easy it is....
the end :lol: