Money Magic SSWWEEETTT

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
swych

Re: Money Magic SSWWEEETTT

Post by swych »

silent g wrote:
swych wrote: i think you will find if it was backing that there will be a lot more than £! left in the hopper!!
a fruit with no notey holds £125.
£125 - £124 = ?????
can you read his mind or are you his best mate :lol: he didnt say if it did or didnt have a notey. and i know of quite a few machines with no noteys that have hoppers which hold a lot more than £125.
but hey who am i to say
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

basically u made u self look a little bit silly swych
i got more routes than loreal
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Surely cabinets with £70 as jp hold >125?? As a rule would say 125 but supplier can use any hopper size?? Plus HLS in site with £70 dropped 105 then 70 and didn't iou.....

Anyone know for sure??
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

£70 without noteys ase usually 250 hoppers and 350 with a notey but im sure supplier can make them whatever they like but thats generally the case!
swych

Post by swych »

pickareel wrote:basically u made u self look a little bit silly swych
sorry for being stupid pickyournose, can you tell me where he said it didnt have a notey?
brownld

Post by brownld »

Right boys and girls, to confirm Money Magic £35 jackos with 125 hopper,no notey, 124 out of hopper leaves???? is it. £10 , 1p, or £1, send ur answer on a post card to Games tec.

£1£1£1£1£1£1£1,

me always key a fruity before inserting money, that way u can't get stung
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Keying is safe on single hoppers yes but u can come across reds and that 200 off and stil be ahead!
silent g

Post by silent g »

swych wrote:
sorry for being stupid pickyournose, can you tell me where he said it didnt have a notey?
ffs use ur head peoples.
if he says he took £124 out and there was £1 left in it its OBVIOUS its a £125 hopper.
im soo glad im good at math. hard sum to do tho.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

silent g wrote:
swych wrote:
ffs use ur head peoples.
if he says he took £124 out and there was £1 left in it its OBVIOUS its a £125 hopper.
OBVIOUS
silent g

Post by silent g »

jeffvickers wrote:
silent g wrote:
swych wrote: sorry for being stupid pickyournose, can you tell me where he said it didnt have a notey?
ffs use ur head peoples.
OBVIOUS
fuck off you dry bit of poo on a dead camels bum pube.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
swych

Post by swych »

silent g wrote:
swych wrote:
ffs use ur head peoples.
can you read, he wouldnt know how much was in there as he said he didnt use his key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so how did he know that there was only £1 left in there...........
swych

Post by swych »

brownld wrote:Don't ask about £66, went to arcades to have a dabble, had £95 on me lost £29 in arcades thought fuck it money magic here we go. Strange thing was i was thinking to myself""HMM imagines if this flickers of first board"" had key on me to risky as no one in pub but 4 barstaff all facing my way. normally i've found if u get mega streak/£10/£15 cash/ £10+ in middle then ur looking at 20ish roughly to get the biggy. yeah dame luckily to get im of first board, thing is aswell this pub don't do change behind bar/ so pockets were loaded(ish)

In regard to where i'm from, originally from horsham,then crawley,then worthing,then brighton, normally play round crawley or brighton now.

AND KNOW I DIDN'T GET ANY LENGTH OF THE MISSUS EITHER BItch.
read the above, he didnt use his key. so how can you tell if there is only £1 left in it.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

All this over a quid :roll:
silent g

Post by silent g »

he knew it only had £1 in it COZ IT NEVER HAD A FOOKING NOTEY!
all you have to do is use your head.
if he says £124 out £1 left inside he is talking about a £125 machine with obviously has no notey.
if you need everything explained in full deatail and cant work it out for yourself thats your problem but everyone else knew what he meant your the only one knit picking.
i aint even gonna reply to this thread anymore its getting too dumb.
ill get my 8 year old son to do the next reply when he gets off the cabin fever.
swych

Post by swych »

silent g wrote:he knew it only had £1 in it COZ IT NEVER HAD A FOOKING NOTEY!
all you have to do is use your head.
if he says £124 out £1 left inside he is talking about a £125 machine with obviously has no notey.
if you need everything explained in full deatail and cant work it out for yourself thats your problem but everyone else knew what he meant your the only one knit picking.
i aint even gonna reply to this thread anymore its getting too dumb.
ill get my 8 year old son to do the next reply when he gets off the cabin fever.
if you fookin read you nooob, i said that isnt guaranteed to have a hopper with £125 in it as some without noteys carry a lot more, do you want to speak to my friend who has an arcade!......
anyhoo......