Easiest/favourite force...

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
pager

Easiest/favourite force...

Post by pager »

Was wondering what everyones favourite machine they like to take on if ready for the force?
Mine has to be Phsyco cash beast (The original).Sure your never going to get a massive profit,but when its ready,its pretty easy to refuse everything except the wins and hi-lo up to the three of a kinds to reach the higher zones on the exchange.
Another favourite of mine is Grand blaster cash. :D
The Beast Is Gonna Pay...
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

forcing a grand blaster?no thanks
i got more routes than loreal
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah pretty poor for a force, only really 2 guaranteed pots whereas stackers give you 3....plus of course there are better ways of getting money out of them! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

2 guarnteed ms are no good if your 400+ in :lol:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Haha very true, suppose you bash that JJC in norwich do ya....went in there last time i was about and it was about as dead as you can get. 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
pager

Post by pager »

Ah well I never knew there was a better way of getting money out of them other than with a sledgehammer.I only ever play it if it's been filled by people and showing decent features or better decent red features.
Sure your never going to make a fortune as it's only £25 Jp and like you say,getting much more than £50-£60 I've found is rare.
As for being £400 in,never seen it and would never expect to on the one in the arcade here.
I find it will give the super skill stop on the bonus when it's ready,and with a bit of luck if you can grab a second MS or something there's usually some afters there too.
The Beast Is Gonna Pay...
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Super skill can be random!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I watched a friend take on a barrel loads (think it was called that, clone of JTT) in a service on refill. It soon transpired that it had been done, (no board going over £4 for £200 gave it away) despite him getting assurances it hadn't been hit, and he proceeded to put £400 + through it, before it finally went. I remember having my hands over my eyes, and watching through them, expecting a board to drop in. Fortunately he managed to get the lot out, and I was swift to point out he'd done well not to be more in arrears. He was therefore only angry because a rival had done it before refill, and decided to fuck him over.

Savage to put it mildly, but he should have smelled a rat and left it, but because it was his 1st one he foolishly saw it through out of youthful exuberance.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Special Brew was'nt it mate, it had a bit of an Only Fools And Horses theme if i remember rightly, unless this was a clone i never came across?
Cobwebs 👆
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Ah yes it was Special Brew... don't where I got barrel loads from...

I hated doing them in pubs, because of the cabinet, especially on direct payout, because when it paid out £25 it sounded like a grand.....
Scott

Post by Scott »

I had the board drop in on a JTT once too, very annoying :x

Back on topic, i used to quite like pushing Arabian/neptunes etc, decent streak and the odd nudge spinner thrown in for afters :D
Cobwebs 👆
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

if they random superskill its just the I.M board coming out
red22

Post by red22 »

my favourite is showtime

seen a student get a £32 offer then die because he assumed he could collect... but no it kills whenever it wants .

he got 10 more coins changed , put em in for no board kicked it and walked off..

haha thinks the backstabber quick prof here , ill collect anything over a tenner and nick a quick free drink or 3... 400 pound later gatw £35

£100 later gatw £70 stone cold steve austin... never again.

great day.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

GaryChandler wrote:Super skill can be random!
Yea counts as your free board tho.
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

i liked forcing spiker. in fact nearly all barcrests were good about that time even the dozy bar girls could make money but my how times change