Whats your biggest win or sucess stories on the fobt?

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
stonking run

Whats your biggest win or sucess stories on the fobt?

Post by stonking run »

Totay was probally my biggest win that i have made in the bookies (Ladbrokes) Put in £20 in the rainbow riches and nothing untill i was left with my last pound playing on the same game and machine. Last spin £500 pound jackpot. And it was not the leproicorns nor the wishing wells. In fact it was the rainbow riches signs that spin in all 15 off them for the jackpot. Had 4 more spins after and got 4 leproicorns for £250. So all in all £20 pounds in for £750 out i tell you the feeling was unbeliveable. You should have seen this blokes face who was on the same machine before me he ploughed at least £200 into the reel king and had 4 features out off 5 roll in for a misrable £75 he was fumeing. :P So whats the biggest wins you have had from the bookies and what happend?
Scott

Post by Scott »

£3 In a Hills for a £330ish pot on Lucky 8, it was the very first spin too, nothing to big compared to some i bet but i don't play roulette.
Cobwebs 👆
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Walked in with nothing, left with £501. Courtesy of a slot offer on if you get JP they pay it out on the m/c. £100 balance and 5 mins to get it. Got £500 in credits on the m/c pressed £1 on a colour and it won and collected! Only went in with a mate for a footy sheet for the weekend :lol:
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

Bought £10k of shares in William Hill after I saw one of the very first FOBT's.

Never looked back.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
ob

Post by ob »

When the old limits, ie. max £100 on number, were in place, made about £3500 one time....

Wasn't all glory though as I'm sure you'd well imagine.
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

Ok had a really good purple patch over the last 3 days walked in with £40 Thursday afternoon i always have a dabble on rainbow riches in laddies. Got 4 wishing wells for a fiver in payed £150 played on walked with £540 after got gold pot for £415. Went in friday morning £10 in for jp. Today walked in with £30 and nothing doing on rr for a tenner. Had £20 and had a go on the 20p roullete made £1500. And then i got so intrested in watching this guy who apparentley walked in with £50 and was up to 5k doing £100 spin and lost it all and when he lost he went psycho spat at the machine kicked it punched it. All in all entertaining to say the least but im going to quit while im ahead for the time being :D
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

BS
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

BS
JG

Post by JG »

£20 to £1500 on rigged bookie's roulette. Ahem. How?

Are you sponsored by Barcrest and Ladbrokes?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

superb result,absolutely immense. now back to the real world.
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

Right maverick why is that bs? And secondley why dont you post constructive posts rather than the 2 letter lines. Oh i get it you post utter nonsense twice to get your points and your star level up lol how sad can you get. And i thought this was suposed to be a genuine senseable friendley forum for members to exchange their tips and stories with fellow gamblers. Obiousley not with a certain few i imagine.
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

JG wrote:£20 to £1500 on rigged bookie's roulette. Ahem. How?

Are you sponsored by Barcrest and Ladbrokes?
I got up to about £37 and then went for broke and it just come in their is no skill or cheat about it just pure luck really.
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

mr lugsy wrote:superb result,absolutely immense. now back to the real world.
Agreed thats why i am going to quit from them now. I seen 1st hand how a bloke gets up to a unthinkable amount and losses it in a matter off minuites. time to quit :D
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

good move ,you've had a lifetimes luck all crammed into a few weeks, very easy to become an instant addict with a few back to back wins.
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

mr lugsy wrote:good move ,you've had a lifetimes luck all crammed into a few weeks, very easy to become an instant addict with a few back to back wins.
I have been playing for these around 11 months on and off really probally once every 2 weeks and had losses aswell as wins so evens out really but now i am up time to walk away becouse as you rightley say you can become a instant addict to these and looking back playing for 11 months i could have but lucky enough i have sense to know not to chase and when to say enough is enough. But i would say at the moment out off the population of gamblers most off them would be addicted to fobts.