Forceing the zero.

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
stonking run

Forceing the zero.

Post by stonking run »

Evening all this forum seems a bit dead today going to TRY and liven up the discution on here. Now forceing the zero a used to be good cheat on fobt"s around the country all be it in a very short period off time. now recentley you may have seen me post a new topic about fobt"s with a chinese family playing on these so much and so often winning over the past eleven months. i recentley just a day or two ago had a word with one off the family"s members who bets sometimes in there but not as often as the grandad and all others. we a quite good mates and often have a beer down the pub together so i asked him the question. how are these guys makeing a small but decent profit everyday. he said to me i will show you so we went down the bookies the next day and he used the "Forceing zero methood" i said no thats no good they updated the software when this happened a good while ago. he said thats true but their is a twist he said where punters used to put £1 on red and £1 ond black and a £1 on zero = £3 or £1 once either red or black rolled in so your playing £3 a spin but in hinesight your risking £1 becouse the odds an red and and black are 2 to 1 therefore you only risking a pound a go. anyway what he said if you cut down to £50p on each red and black and zero bringing the total to £1.50p in theory only laying £50p on zero. he said thats how we play so cuting down the old stake by half from £3 to £1.50p total and if no zero rolls in by 30 spins up it to £3 and so on. So we gave it a go 12 spin zero puting us in a decent profit we cashed out then gave it 10 mins and went on another fobt again used the same methood 16th spin zero cashed out and again went on another had a go 2nd spin a nother zero all in all we ended up at £31 up in about 50 minuites though it is boreing and not all that exiteing but you tell me where your going to earn what above £30 a hour tried it the next day and same results although i did wait over 30 spins so doubled my stake to £3 and within two spins zero. maybe luck but i have enough doubt to belive its not luck :)
The Player

Post by The Player »

I was involved in a similar system sometime back and it did work to a certain extent but the main problems are it takes ages to make decent money and the boredom factor is terrible
The main danger is loss of discipline when the boredom sets in and you up the stake
There are ways to force numbers but it is a very slow return and not 100% (obviously)
Always fun to try new ideas though.
ob

Post by ob »

oh dear... you realise that 0 could not come up for 100 spins +, then you'd be fucked, and the chances of that are over 6%. So one in every 15ish times you did this you'd get raped, if you keep doubling stake to cover losses you will have reached the maximum bet and thus even when it does eventually come in you will be screwed.

you can't force a zero, as its a random machine, zero will come up eventually randomly.
ob

Post by ob »

The Player wrote:I was involved in a similar system sometime back and it did work to a certain extent but the main problems are it takes ages to make decent money and the boredom factor is terrible
The main danger is loss of discipline when the boredom sets in and you up the stake
There are ways to force numbers but it is a very slow return and not 100% (obviously)
oh dear I thought you were meant to be a good player :P

There is no way to force numbers on random games, they come up RANDOMLY! There is no higher chance a number will come in if it hasnt come up for any amount of spins, all the numbers have the same chance every spin.
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

ob wrote:oh dear... you realise that 0 could not come up for 100 spins +, then you'd be fucked, and the chances of that are over 6%. So one in every 15ish times you did this you'd get raped, if you keep doubling stake to cover losses you will have reached the maximum bet and thus even when it does eventually come in you will be screwed.

you can't force a zero, as its a random machine, zero will come up eventually randomly.
I agree with you in that sense but these results was comeing up quite often i worked out the avrage over two days i have been playing this is one in every 24 spins i agree in a sense it is random. but these results are not to be sniffed at so far £72 up for 5 hours play over two days not that bad but it is boreing but in a sense i would rather be £72 pounds up than betting £20+ a spin on 14 numbers going down hill spin by spin try it see how you get on thats all i can say. also if you play in ladbrokes have you ever heard off the 5. 8. 10. 11. 17. system? :) all the best mate.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

36 numbers plus the zero, surely you must see the zero once every 37 spins for it to be a fair game :? : :? : :? :

Or am I missing something here? :P :P :P :D
ob

Post by ob »

you can make money with any system or way to play roulette, but its not becuase the system works it's because you have been lucky!!!

That ladbrokes system, and you will have had to play them alot to know this, as I used to years ago, is just numbers where the zero starts on the screen (after uve pressed bet) in the top right hand area... 5 8 10 11 17 23 25, again people wrongly think the zero is somewhat "due" to start in that top right area, but again it's random so nothing is ever more due than anything else.
ob

Post by ob »

ma71lda wrote:36 numbers plus the zero, surely you must see the zero once every 37 spins for it to be a fair game :? : :? : :? :

Or am I missing something here? :P :P :P :D
If only it did, we'd all be millionaires :P
The Player

Post by The Player »

ob wrote:
The Player wrote:I was involved in a similar system sometime back and it did work to a certain extent but the main problems are it takes ages to make decent money and the boredom factor is terrible

There is no way to force numbers on random games, they come up RANDOMLY! There is no higher chance a number will come in if it hasnt come up for any amount of spins, all the numbers have the same chance every spin.
Ok maybe I did not explain properly
force is probably the wrong choice of word as of course you are right the game is random.
There are people on this forum that have played the same system and seen results
It can be volatile but if you have the patience it can make a few quid but its a very long haul hence why I dont do it anymore.
ob

Post by ob »

The Player wrote:
ob wrote:

Ok maybe I did not explain properly
force is probably the wrong choice of word as of course you are right the game is random.
There are people on this forum that have played the same system and seen results
It can be volatile but if you have the patience it can make a few quid but its a very long haul hence why I dont do it anymore.
No if you are lucky it can make a few quid, since the game is random and every bet is paying 97.3%, it is mathematically impossible for any system to achieve a overall payoff of higher than 97.3%, don't you see?!

Remember since the game is random the last numbers are meaningless.

ALSO AGAIN, ANY SYSTEM SOMETIMES WORKS, AS THOSE TIMES YOU HAVE GOT LUCKY.

How about if I had a system saying bet £100 on every number but 35 and 36, that system would gain me £100 every spin, and if I left after 1 spin I'd make £100...

I could do that 30 times in a row quite easily... is this the system working, or luck... HMMM!??!

System's which promote either one of 2 situations : a small profit or big loss, will work nearly every time, but the time it doesn't you lose all of it and more!!!!
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

ob wrote:you can make money with any system or way to play roulette, but its not becuase the system works it's because you have been lucky!!!

That ladbrokes system, and you will have had to play them alot to know this, as I used to years ago, is just numbers where the zero starts on the screen (after uve pressed bet) in the top right hand area... 5 8 10 11 17 23 25, again people wrongly think the zero is somewhat "due" to start in that top right area, but again it's random so nothing is ever more due than anything else.
The zero starts at 1 number left to the top i have enough doubt to belive luck is a factor this has results as i have been watching these guys for eleven months. thus putting a profit in playing. it is very boreing but i would rather trundle off home with a profit than a heavy loss.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

ob wrote:

Um.. Im not getting into the in's and out's... but all I'll say, is having had emptiers on FOBTs in the past (yes, legitimate emptiers, not your lucky8 plug crap). They are not as random as the screens would make out.

Im not even going to start the topic of "random, but %age.... random, but %age"...
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
pat624

Post by pat624 »

This is all ridiculous....the machines are random....end of story I had 3 years worth of figures that showed this to be true in the long run. No system can work long term.

Emptiers are impossible.....how can you empty a machine that doesnt hold money. The only kinda emptier I am aware of was Penalty Shoot out on the old Ladbrokes Cyberview terminals. Now that was still based on a random outcome from an RNG but someone had worked out the odds wrong of one of the outcomes which meant you were getting payed over the odds eg)12/1 about a true 10/1 outcome....even that cashcow didnt last long.

Pat
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

pat624 wrote: Emptiers are impossible.....how can you empty a machine that doesnt hold money.

:shock:

Oh dear....

Thank you.... and good night.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Quite easily pat!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"