system

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
jimbo111

system

Post by jimbo111 »

Just a general question...if you had a system that had over a 2 week period made you over £1k with an absolutely minimumm of fuss would you consider it it a succesfull long term system or maybe just on a lucky streak? im earning on average £70 a day in the space of 2 hours and for the past 2 weeks done this daily with astonishing ease....im not a BS artist have no reason to be as ive posted on other parts of the forum ive lost enough in the past months to prove im a gambler of the moronic sort but now ive introduced discipline im as i said above easily producing good results....
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

erm......geez....lets look at this: £70 a day, 7 days a week = £490 per week. 2 hours a day you say = 14 hours per week. that is the equivelant of £35 per hour - I'd be very surprised if anybody on here earns that much.

Plus you have hours to suit, the rest of your day to yourself AND the money is tax free, you could even sign on, get your rent, council tax, prescriptions and dental care grattis.

You're either on the wind-up, a bull$hitter or dumb........but I'm not judgemental so I'll leave it to the panel to decide. :)

Personnally I'd retire - because I hate this country.
jimbo111

i have

Post by jimbo111 »

ma71lda wrote:erm......geez....lets look at this: £70 a day, 7 days a week = £490 per week. 2 hours a day you say = 14 hours per week. that is the equivelant of £35 per hour - I'd be very surprised if anybody on here earns that much.

Plus you have hours to suit, the rest of your day to yourself AND the money is tax free, you could even sign on, get your rent, council tax, prescriptions and dental care grattis.

You're either on the wind-up, a bull$hitter or dumb........but I'm not judgemental so I'll leave it to the panel to decide. :)

Personnally I'd retire - because I hate this country.
I have absolutely no reason in the woprld to BS anyone..ive been doing this for the past 2 weeks every single day except of course xmas eve and xmas day..it might just be an extremely lucky streak im on but to be honest if it was its very prelongated and most lucky streaks end very quickly...im also not dumb in the least i assure you...and also have absolutely no reason in the world t bs anyone especially on here im way too old to be doin this...
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I'd do it for as often as possible as much as possible(obviously in different places) then you can have the summer off and go somewhere nice.
jimbo111

this is the

Post by jimbo111 »

Drpepper wrote:I'd do it for as often as possible as much as possible(obviously in different places) then you can have the summer off and go somewhere nice.
This is it wining small amounts at different locations...dont wanna overdo it as in the past whenever ive been well up on a day ive wanted more and more and always ended up losing..so oe visit to town is enough..i truly believe that the biggest problem with most gamblers as i have been too is all about discipline...every single time ive lost £ks at some point in that day ive been ahead..ill also be honest if there comes a day in the next few days or weeks i lose ill be str8 here to post and say so...but with a cpl weeks behind me i feel confident that i could be on a winner...
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

If it's a method you won't lose... if it's not a method then it's a lucky streak.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

If I was you jimbo I'd milk it for as long as possible and I'd carry on doing it the way you are - why push your luck?

What I should have asked was do you use the same LBO, the same terminal and roughly gamble at the same time each day?

There are many probabilities and variables to take into account but at least somebodies on a roll on these godforesaken things, btw, I didn't mean to be/sound obnoxious before.
jimbo111

i guess

Post by jimbo111 »

Drpepper wrote:If it's a method you won't lose... if it's not a method then it's a lucky streak.
I guess this is what i wanted to know by starting this thread..how would i know if it was a lucky streak or this method actually worked??? howlong would i need to play for before i could say its a constant no loser??
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

You'll have to be a little bit less tight lipped about the method for us to be able to answer that.

Is it just strategic betting on roulette, fruit machines, etc etc?

If you can win with some degree of certainty then it's fairly likely to be a method.
toby

Post by toby »

you could tell me? :P

im bored of plumbing :P not. i just want some free(ish) tax free money to start my own biznis :P

u get me :p

toby
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

yah il try it 2 u get me blud innit
jimbo111

Re: Method

Post by jimbo111 »

toby wrote:you could tell me? :P

im bored of plumbing :P not. i just want some free(ish) tax free money to start my own biznis :P

u get me :p

toby
kinda response that keeps people away from forums like this..%$^&$%^nannygoat.
jimbo111

Re: Method

Post by jimbo111 »

bigv038 wrote:yah il try it 2 u get me blud innit
A%^%&%%e
jimbo111

update

Post by jimbo111 »

Quick update ..just returned from 4 days up north of scotland for the new year and headed today to laddies although didnt have much time but result>>>£105 profit in 45 minutes...this isnt the normal result i would have expected but hit a run of 3 succesive wins..after spin 1 was £21 up done what i always do and play the odds as some extra on the next spin to round up the £ and bingo hit again and unbelievably same again next shot was £110 up but reinvested £5..anyhow good start to the year lets pray it continues even a month or so at this years paid for :D
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

As others have said, if its a method you could use it all day every day, and win all the time. Seems to me just to be a lucky streak rather than a method. Still, don't complain about the luck.....it'll just turn when you least expect it to. Chasing losses is where the real danger starts. Keep your head screwed on and you won't go far wrong.

Keep it going!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"