International Racing

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

International Racing

Post by Ruler of The World »

Cert of the year appears to be SOLE POWER in the Prix de l'Abbaye on the 5th of October. 5/2 With Coral and Ladbrokes, this horse ONLY wins over 5f, I never back him over 6f.

I've backed 2 horses for the Arc but I may back a 3rd. I say its between Ruler of The World, Avenir Certain and I wouldn't be at all shocked to see Treve win - especially if the ground is soft. Apart from that, Taghrooda and Tapestry have chances. If I had to back 1, it would be Avenir Certain.

WISE DAN runs on Saturday in at Keeneland in the Shadwell Turf Mile - a massive 4/6 is on offer from Paddy Power.

CIRRUS DES AIGLES is 1/2 at Longchamp on Saturday in the Prix Dollar.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Best Value is Paddies extra place races and MB if your nag comes 2nd or 3rd... just be a bit clever and don't get restricted like i did when i tried to lay off a £50 free bet at 25/1 and it came in... had some fun pretending to people i hadn't laid it off though :D
Ruler of The World

Sole Power runs at Sha Tin in the early hours - but he has never won over 6f and I doubt he will be starting in this race! Here are my selections:

6.00 FLINTSHIRE 7/4
6.40 AEROVELOCITY 11/2 NAP
7.50 ABLE FRIEND EVENS NB
8.30 MILITARY ATTACK 5/1 and an each way on CIRRUS DES AIGLES at 10/1
Ruler of The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VVs95TWfto

Winner
Winner
Winner

Let's see what happens in the last! Giveaway prices I listed above, all much shorter 11/10, 59/20, 7/20 in the end!
Ruler of The World

Favourite Designs On Rome won the last, beating Military attack by a short head. Cirrus nowhere.