Thick As Shit

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

Thick As Shit

Post by Ruler of The World »

Ladbrokes..........

I walk in with a couple of betting slips from one of their other branches in my hand, just seeing what's come up so far... knew what had come up so far bar 1 result and their results screen (the big 1 they now have in all shops) was stuck on some promotion rather than results! So I go up to the counter and we have a white man and a black woman. The white man is busy, the black woman is, for some reason, rather reluctant to serve... perhaps she was new? Anyway, this is not race related, I am sure we all know there are smarties in all colours as well as dumbos...

I want to find the result of the 3.45 at Goodwood... I tell this woman this... she wants my betting slips! I ask why would you need my betting slips to get a result? She looks at me like if I didn't she wasn't gonna tell me anything, so I hand them over! She now starts trying to scan them! I said "What are you doing? They are not finished yet so why scan them? She ignores me and continues trying to scan them! I said "Excuse me, they are not finished, can you tell me the result of the 3.45 please?" She now ignores me yet again and I get rather agitated... "Could you explain why you need my betting slips to check on a race result please?" She ignores me again, I repeat the question and she turns to the white guy who immediately finds the result and says sorry about that!

Can someone please explain/justify this rather dim woman's actions, please?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

she was trying to put a message on the slip that she wanted to suck you off without anyone lse noticing. you were exactly her type - good looking, up-beat and positive and a highly successful sports bettor?!
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:Ladbrokes..........

I walk in with a couple of betting slips from one of their other branches in my hand, just seeing what's come up so far... knew what had come up so far bar 1 result and their results screen (the big 1 they now have in all shops) was stuck on some promotion rather than results! So I go up to the counter and we have a white man and a black woman. The white man is busy, the black woman is, for some reason, rather reluctant to serve... perhaps she was new? Anyway, this is not race related, I am sure we all know there are smarties in all colours as well as dumbos...

I want to find the result of the 3.45 at Goodwood... I tell this woman this... she wants my betting slips! I ask why would you need my betting slips to get a result? She looks at me like if I didn't she wasn't gonna tell me anything, so I hand them over! She now starts trying to scan them! I said "What are you doing? They are not finished yet so why scan them? She ignores me and continues trying to scan them! I said "Excuse me, they are not finished, can you tell me the result of the 3.45 please?" She now ignores me yet again and I get rather agitated... "Could you explain why you need my betting slips to check on a race result please?" She ignores me again, I repeat the question and she turns to the white guy who immediately finds the result and says sorry about that!

She couldn't belive that u had again stolen from your family to feed your addiction
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

she suspected fraud? one of your selections didn't come last....
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

She was just a stupid fat woman..... There's that many betting shops now... The government are ok'ing locations absolutely anywhere... Each shop can source at least 3 new jobs, so instead of investing money on manufacturing businesses, they allow 20,000,000,000 extra betting shops in all towns with major supermarkets killing off trade. And that's 60,000,000,000 extra jobs.....

Build it and they will come.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Can't someone sort this credit bollocks out? Can't be assed trying to read post through all them stupid numbers!
Cobwebs 👆
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

Ruler of The World wrote:Ladbrokes..........

by scanning the slip it gives you an option to print the results for that betting slip. much quicker to find on screen tho
JG

Post by JG »

I'll PM admin Scott. They're pointless, which is wierd as they're points. Anyhow they need to go.
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

Who is responsible for fucking around with them?

We need lord sugar to point the finger at them.
JG

Post by JG »

Not entirely sure, but I'm definitely bringing Harry into the boardroom.

On the subject of the OP, I'm afraid that is quite a common thing to happen with black people. They're simply less intelligent than white people. If there's a choice of colour behind the counter, I'm going white every time.
JG
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

I have no idea who keeps messaging around with the points, it is annoying and childish though.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I wouldn't say it's quite as simple as a genetic different in intelligence between races JG. I think it's more of a case of differing attitudes. Black people often have a rudely ignorant kind of attitude that inhibits learning whereas perhaps orientals are more work orientated and have a stronger sense of importance in following family direction which might improve learning skills.

It's more a case of who listens and who doesn't that forms the different levels in IQ, something rooted in long instilled cultural attitudes rather than in having different chromosomes. That's my opinion anyway.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

so what are the typical characteristics of your average player?
JG

Post by JG »

Hands up I have to admit that was an impromptu trolling comment there. I was in a cheeky mood and fancied evoking a response. I would agree that Ahmad's service was more likely derived from ancestral cultural practices than directly as a result of low intelligence. Although I would suspect that the individual who served him was not that intelligent! I think it a fair assumption to say that public relation skills are fairly proportional with intelligence with some anomalies at the high end of the scale (think along the lines of the geeky kids at school who got super grades but often didn't have a wide social circle).
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

She was either new or just thick coupled with an attitude problem which is both genetic and apparent from her upbringing, I can assume. Only assume.

As for you Amazing, watch what you write you wind up merchant prick!