Ladcrooks

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

Ladcrooks

Post by Ruler of The World »

This will sound mad, but 1 of the reasons I continue to live is to screw Ladbrokes over and the day I will do it is coming very soon.

A sinister company who try to make you feel 'special' because they 'look after' you in terms of customer service when you get to a certain level, they are the most cunning, scheming bunch of tossers you could possibly imagine.

Being on the highest level of 'service' means you get free cash and offers that constantly appear to be more than generous... yet it is all a scheme that is literally like having you on crack.

I was so deep in this that I lied, borrowed under false pretences just to fulfill chances to take up offers rather than 'waste' them. Ladbrokes turned me into a person I am not. I am ashamed to say it, but they had me completely hooked. I can only compare what they do to a crack dealer giving a good customer a freebie when they haven't bought some crack for a while, just to keep them hooked. I think it is disgusting, it has literally ruined my life. They seemed generous, sending out expensive gadgets and all, but they knew they'd get the lot back with interest.

Thankfully, my constant complaining pissed them off so much that they excluded me. Pity it happened a month or 2 too late....
san186

Post by san186 »

what gifts did you get?
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I find that the worst problem gamblers are often highly intelligent people, and you are no exception.

It's a shame you didn't seek help before your situation got so dire, but then I never did, I was fortunate to have a period of enlightenment where I just decided enough was enough. Problem gamblers tend to see gambling establishments as their friends, something that they exploit very effectively by offering such enticements.

Hopefully some good will come out of your predicament, that being you never gamble again.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i had a promo off sky bet...when i deposited 10 pounds i got 30 free. i could of cashed the lot out, but i played some stuff and got lucky and cashed out 220.
anonamouse

Post by anonamouse »

Oscar wrote:Hopefully some good will come out of your predicament, that being you never gamble again.
But then you admit that the bookie has beaten you.

Have you read about the $1BILLION winner that owes $13,000,000?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/1 ... 88929.html

it's a paradox for sure... the more you play, the more you will lose over time. IT IS INEVITABLE.

knowing when to walk is the key.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Unless ur OB or AMK!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

a mate of mine used to get a hamper from harrods at x mas, got other bits too, i pod ,a tag watch and an i pad . Think he said he was down about 30k that year....he only gambles for fun..he loves slots.
ob

Post by ob »

Since when am I in AMK'S league......! He is the KING of luck
BFK

Post by BFK »

Didn't u say u r up overall on roulette? How many people in the world can say that?!!!!
JG

Post by JG »

Exactly. OB strenouosly denies his luck, whilst AMK at times has trumpeted his luck from the rooftops. I'm sometimes unsure who is luckiest, but at the moment is say OB is definitely luckier, well since AMK got two sapphire progressives on JPParty that is....
JG
ob

Post by ob »

I haven't really played roulette all that much though in fairness, don't play it these days well apart from keys. Was 4.5k up on betfair zero roulette in the time I played that and on bookies roulette had 3 losses of 1000+ but every other time I was up or around evens, although the amounts up were in the 50-500 region and generally towards the lower end as I would normally take an early profit. I'd imagine profit on bookies roulette to be 3000-5000 region but add keybet and its definitely well into the 5 figures as I had a month of playing those pretty much solid when the pots used to be high often and that was a v.decent month!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Gambling is just filling the void left from smoking. From advertisements to taxes generated. Once the government has milked it for all its worth they'll scorn it publicly and move onto something else. Legalise drugs and/or prostitution.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:This will sound mad, but 1 of the reasons I continue to live is to screw Ladbrokes over and the day I will do it is coming very soon.

A sinister company who try to make you feel 'special' because they 'look after' you in terms of customer service when you get to a certain level, they are the most cunning, scheming bunch of tossers you could possibly imagine.

Being on the highest level of 'service' means you get free cash and offers that constantly appear to be more than generous... yet it is all a scheme that is literally like having you on crack.

I was so deep in this that I lied, borrowed under false pretences just to fulfill chances to take up offers rather than 'waste' them. Ladbrokes turned me into a person I am not. I am ashamed to say it, but they had me completely hooked. I can only compare what they do to a crack dealer giving a good customer a freebie when they haven't bought some crack for a while, just to keep them hooked. I think it is disgusting, it has literally ruined my life. They seemed generous, sending out expensive gadgets and all, but they knew they'd get the lot back with interest.

Thankfully, my constant complaining pissed them off so much that they excluded me. Pity it happened a month or 2 too late....
Took the bookies for loads last yr ta
There's gold in them there hills!!!
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back