Liverpool vs. Spurs

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

Liverpool vs. Spurs

Post by Ruler of The World »

Overall historically Liverpool piss all over Spurs at Anfield, of 71 games Liverpool have won 43, 20 have been draws and only 8 have been won by Spurs. However, in the past 2 premier league fixtures Liverpool have failed to score and results were 0-2 and 0-0 in 2011 and 2012.

Liverpool were all over Spurs at White Hart Lane, Spurs had a shocking 35% possession which is awful for a home side but still managed to win 2-1 with the same scorers of all 3 goals as against Arsenal on Sunday, Bale, Lennon and Bale with an own goal (the own goal was hilarious).

I feel it would be rather optimistic of me to predict a Tottenham win, yet I also know how inconsistent Liverpool have been this season and that they are basically a 1 man team (the man obviously is Suarez). I think there will definitely be goals, probably 4 or more and it could be 2-2 or someone wins it 3-2.

My prediction shall be Liverpool 2-3 Spurs simply because we are unbeaten in 12 Premier League matches and our last defeat was at the hands of the superior merseysiders!

I doubt many will agree...
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

The 2 prem teams that have done me over the most in recent yrs, play shite when expected to win and up it a notch when not fancied!!!!
Ruler of The World

What a prediction! OK so I went for my team but I did say 3 2 either way!
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

clutching at straws...
Ruler of The World

Yeah that's really clutching at straws. Are you Kesh in disguise or just another bitter cunt?
spa

Post by spa »

Good call :)
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

second option :cool: