LFC Enhanced odds with Paddy Power

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Thumper

LFC Enhanced odds with Paddy Power

Post by Thumper »

Just incase anyones interested, PaddyPower are doing an enhanced odds special of 4/1 for Liverpool to beat Man U on sunday
http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-b ... ed-special
You can always lay it off on betfair for a free bet
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

"Sorry, we currently do not offer betting on LFC Enhanced Special"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

BFK

Post by BFK »

Thumper wrote:Just incase anyones interested, PaddyPower are doing an enhanced odds special of 4/1 for Liverpool to beat Man U on sunday
http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-b ... ed-special
You can always lay it off on betfair for a free bet
Thanks for the heads up, but I will never ever back them cunts to win, I'd hate to be in a position to want them to win even for significant financial gain. The thought of cheering a goal for them makes me feel ill.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

GaryChandler wrote:"Sorry, we currently do not offer betting on LFC Enhanced Special"
Must have expired or something. It was working earlier
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I've said it earlier my mate is allowed only 1p bets on there. Fuckjn pathetic eventho there terms and conditions state minimum bet of £5. ARSEHOLES just love the mug punters
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I prefer Liverpool over Man U but their current squad and manager are a joke. I can't see them getting anything out of this game and it looks like Paddy agrees. I'd love Everton to show them up yet again, they've already beaten Man U this season. Still, I hope Liverpool win just because Spurs never beat the cheating scum of Scumchester and I'd only support Man U over Chelsea and West Ham, I even like Arsenal more than them!