I Like Betting So I'll Start My Own Tips Page Here (if that's OK)

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

I Like Betting So I'll Start My Own Tips Page Here (if that's OK)

Post by Ruler of The World »

Dear Friends,

I am a master tipster who has a hugely successful strike rate on betting (mainly on horses). You have never seen a tipster as good as me, I will demonstrate very soon. There is no tip today, they will be rare, but when they arrive, be on my Friends because, well, you'll be very happy with the outcome.

Please allow me to actually tip something before you all start casting doubts/messages of ridicule.

Thanks.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Mog?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
quizard

Post by quizard »

Okay then lets have something for York.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

4.15 york eagle rock 14/1 bck it ew
Ruler of The World

Noble Mission in the Great Volitgeur (3.05 York) you can get 6/1 in a double with Frankel. Wouldn't say Frankel is a cert at his new distance but if he gets the trip he'll piss it. I take it you all know Noble Mission is his full brother.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Welcome to the forum. Can you let us know your profit to £1 stakes for say, your last 100 selections please.

Cheers, harry
Roulette free since December 2011.
Ruler of The World

I do not count like that but I will give you the last few I told my friends in no particular order, I did also advise Poole Harbour who lost, that was the only loser in the period of these winners coming in over the last couple of months:
2/1 winner Sovereign Street
5/1 winner Kiz Kulesi
11/4 winner Stirring Ballad
11/4 winner Noble Mission
12/1 winner Ollie Olga
3/1 winner Athenian
3/1 winner King Dragon
10/3 winner Libranno
12/1 winner Ollie Olga
7/1 winner Libranno
8/1 winner Stirring Ballad
Ruler of The World

4.15 York each way Never Can Tell - very in and out form but worth a bet. In the 3.40 the each way places... Farhh 14/1 and Twice Over 20/1 look juicy, more value than 1/8 Frankel! I go for the former to place.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Best of luck today. Im a big fan of HRAC, but suspect Noble Mission will have it all to do against it's stablemate, and the Lannigan horse is one of the steamers of the day.
Ruler of The World

Er.... you ASKED for tips for York. Tips aren't given ON REQUEST! Good excuse I think.
Ruler of The World

I know its short notice, but I am on Unanimous in the 7.25 at Tipperary for a fair few quid, hope he wins! Should do! Only 4 to beat. 7/4
Ruler of The World

oh dear.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I am a master tipster who has a hugely successful strike rate on betting (mainly on horses). You have never seen a tipster as good as me

Oh dear !!!!
Ruler of The World

Dear Harry, I had yet to actually post A TIP! I was asked for some at York which I provided, they weren't very good. If someone runs in a bookies and says "Back this everyone!" That is a tip, it is not a tip when someone asks "What do you fancy at York?" and I reply! Yesterday I had a double running on to Unanimous, again, not a tip, just telling people to hope he wins for me. I don't give tips with 10 minutes notice!

When I specify nice and early one day that I TIP something, then judge me.

Here is a tip, back Frankel to win the Arc WITH A RUN. I think you'll actually get backable odds.
Ruler of The World

Sorry, let everyone down today, I did kind of tell you all... Ollie Olga ran today - a horse I have stated I have backed twice at 12/1 winning both times, won today at 5/1 and I even missed it myself. Blame Ladbrokes NAGME not informing me of this run! I back this horse EVERY time! 2/2 and now 3/3 wins, will be running in Group 1's soon so watch out for her!