World Snooker

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
harry2

World Snooker

Post by harry2 »

Selby at 6/1 looks good value with a little on Robertson at 12/1. Ronnie looks a little out of sorts but could easily improve, whilst you can never write off Higgins.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I hope its Selby's year this year, i've had a bit of trouble watching table 2 this year, i've only been able to get table 1 on the Red button freeview box???? A bit annoying because 2 games i wanted to watch (Selby and Ford) i could'nt get, i always think Ronnie will do the business, but he did'nt look great against Liang yesterday even though he finished 7-2 up, and why he kept playing left handed for no reason????

I think Murphy will go close too.
Cobwebs 👆
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Do you get Eurosport on Freeview? As both tables are being shown at the same time on Eurosport 1 & 2 and for those with an HD box, its on Eurosport HD.

It makes life so much easier than pressing the red button.

I don't know why but for some reason this tournament the table is leaving (barely) noticable burn marks on my tv. It wears off in time but its the first time it ever happened. Odd.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I don't get Euro on my freeview box, i have no idea why it won't let me pick my table, it been fine the last couple of years, a mystery.
Cobwebs 👆
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Load up the BBC site on your PC. Open each table in a seperate window and feed them into your plasma !!!
Roulette free since December 2011.
swych

Post by swych »

ding
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've gone for Robertson (11s), Williams (12s), Maguire and Murphy (14s to win. £4 on each, not much. £1 E/W on Hendry (44s) and Ebdon (66s) as outsiders. £20 laid out, hoping to get a few quid back.

Fingers crossed! 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

like harry said all the matches will be on the bbc site if you cant get them on the red button.

surprising win for davis earlier but there is no way he will get pass higgins in the next round, free money that is
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

my mate has £400 on ronnie to lose in the second round... needless to say he's gonna be a williams fan for the next few days :lol: .
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

GaryChandler wrote:like harry said all the matches will be on the bbc site if you cant get them on the red button.

surprising win for davis earlier but there is no way he will get pass higgins in the next round, free money that is
1/25
keno

Post by keno »

thecannonball89 wrote:
GaryChandler wrote:like harry said all the matches will be on the bbc site if you cant get them on the red button.

1/25
Or 1/18 on Betfair
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

was 1/16 on hills this morning, but that is pretty short compared to some of the snooker odds that have been seen in the past!!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Anyone had a look at betfreds points galore?

Similar to goals galore, you pick frames where the players score 100 between them. Sustains interest I suppose but you're always going to get frames where someone makes an 80 straight away, then its frame over.

Its a novel idea but on closer inspection its just another way for Fred to extract your cash off you.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

some bookies were offering 750/1 on davis b4 tourny start ,,,,,,,,,,, nearer 200/1 now im told ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he's got no real chance of course ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but as a lifelong fan , i can dream. :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

grrrrr
Little discipline = BIG issue