Scoop 6

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
HorseRacingKing

Scoop 6

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Any you lads fancy chucking in a score every saturday and having a crack at the Scoop 6?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

you need to learn how to walk first.
HorseRacingKing

With my expertise on the team we will get at least 4 out of the 6 races every week, just need someone to go for them crazy odds
swych

Post by swych »

HorseRacingKing wrote:With my expertise on the team we will get at least 4 out of the 6 races every week, just need someone to go for them crazy odds
i have been part of a scoop six syndicate for over 2 years, there is 27 of us and we put a tenner in each per week. we have had 5out of 6 4 times, frustrating as fook. in our syndicate we have a few people with loads of inside info and half of us know the form book inside out. you need stupid amounts of money to win it or be really lucky like some who have won it with 5 double figure odds winners.
we have had the place side loads of times, most we have won on that is £1124.
to date we are about around £400 down each.
its all good fun but unless you scoop the big one you are on to a loser.
so if you are putting £20 in a week each you can expect to at least double that £400
JG

Post by JG »

That sounds very realistic. For those of us who like walking into pubs, getting funny stares and pushing buttons on boxes full of electricity, would some kind soul explain what Scoop 6 actually is?

At the moment, to me, it sounds like a very expensive Neapolitan ice cream parlour. With horses. I think. Is this correct?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

it's a bit like the lottery.you have to pick the first six winners at the chosen saturday meeting .it is a pound a permutation with all scoop bets going into a seperate pot with the harshest possible long cycle profile, and as already explained by swych vast syndicates invest large sums forcing the scoop 6 pot.multiple rollovers are not uncommon.

A lot of the time it's hard enough to get a place pot up even with perms.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

also ,if you ever have nothing better to do on a saturday afternoon,whack a lucky 15 or something on at laddies and gouch in front of the box to channel four racing.they will provide a commentary on how many tickets are still riding after each race.
The only time i've done a saturday bet in recent years and watched c4 racing in the afternoon ,the scoop6 was won by a member of the channel four racing coverage team and his syndicate..........hmmm....ontv racing is fixed lol.
HorseRacingKing

More millionaires made via horse racing than fruit machines,

You're like 30% more chance of winning on a race than winning on a fruit machines.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Depends what you know :)
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

So are there actually horses out there that if you bet say £100 instead of £50 you can manipulate the race so that it wins the £7000 prize when it shouldn't have??

PM me there their names if sensitive :D
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

there's definitely something to be said for stakechange gambling on the horses.
There's also a system on the nags rather like the martingale on roulette,although this one's called the martinpipe.
HorseRacingKing

I'd rather know the profile of other 4,000 flat horses than 10 fruit machines.

Guess the proper money is too hard for some people to earn.

To make a living on the horses you actually gotta have a brain you know, unlike some here.