lucky8 roulette

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
pokercade

lucky8 roulette

Post by pokercade »

I have a few of these games sitting at the 200 plus mark i heard there is a method for these would someone like to PM me the method if it works i would be willing to transfer a reward via pokerstars.
Scott

Post by Scott »

What area? Maybe someone would come to you for half the profit, be prepared for a very long wait at times on these, but also you can make the quickest, easiest money.
Cobwebs 👆
ob

Post by ob »

Extreme Eddie wrote:What area? Maybe someone would come to you for half the profit, be prepared for a very long wait at times on these, but also you can make the quickest, easiest money.
lol SLOW AND PAINFUL.

Anyone with any brain could work out how to play these anyhow lol, not rocket science really is it!
pokercade

No brain

Post by pokercade »

Ok i cant work out what the method is if someone pms me it or posts it and it works then i will transfer funds on any of the well known pokersites or via neteller how long is long and painfull ob
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

How long? Can be literally a 9am-9pm closing job at the very worst. No i'm not joking either. You can aslo be done in 15 mins, luck of the draw!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
pat624

Post by pat624 »

My longest is about 16 hours Matt (still came out in front though)

Take an ipod, a packed lunch and make a day of it...all for a few quid.

Anyway i have sent how to do it Pokercade ...though it is about 2 years too late unless you are in a good area.

Pat
pat624

Post by pat624 »

&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:What area? Maybe someone would come to you for half the profit, be prepared for a very long wait at times on these, but also you can make the quickest, easiest money.
lol SLOW AND PAINFUL.

Anyone with any brain could work out how to play these anyhow lol, not rocket science really is it!
Oh How I got slated when i first mentioned this...

viewtopic.php?p=93748&highlight=#93748
keno

Post by keno »

Didn't they up the minimum bet?
Scott

Post by Scott »

You can still cover the board with £3, i was doing it the £1.50 way originally but thats long gone, and some people prefered to have a £1 bet on Black/Red every spin, so it was possible to be in front when you got the pot if you got a good run of the colour you backed, my longest is 19 and a half hours spread over 3 days, opening till closing all day on a Saturday, most of Sunday and i got it a few hours into the Monday, ruined my weekend TBH, but i've made stacks on them over all so can't moan too much. On the flip side we once found a £320 odd pot, i've put the bet on, i saw the balls starting position so i knew it was a shot at the pot, and it gave it, i've had loads in under 20 minutes too.

You would struggle to walk into many William Hills and find a person playing on any version of roulette who does'nt know how to do a L8 i would think.
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

These could still be good if not for gobshites!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
pat624

Post by pat624 »

Its not the gobshites that killed it.....you could hardly keep this quiet and do it discretely....FOBTs is a spectator sport and it doesnt take a genius to work out what you are doing and before you know it all and sundry are chasing £40 pots and happy to come away a fiver in front....thats what killed it.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I think hes talking about summin different?
pat624

Post by pat624 »

Ok .....doing it the "naughty way" was not something I ever got involved in.....made enough doing it legit and still do the odd one now and again
Scott

Post by Scott »

Has anyone ever done a £350 pot, then once you got it it starts on £350 again? I've had this before, i waited for some bloke for over an hour once, he was doing £100 spins and the pot was maxed out before i even walked in, when he came off i got both pots in around 6 hours and made over £500, there must be a reserve pot building on it that determines what it starts on after the first pot, i was once told by some random punter that he had a £350 pot once and it started on it again after, i just thought yeah right, but they can, not much chance nowadays, they get took on when they hit a ton!!!
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I saw one on 14p other day!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider