I Like Betting So I'll Start My Own Tips Page Here (if that's OK)

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

4.10 Musselburgh, why is Chasing Dreams 9/4 favourite??? This horse has beaten absolutely nothing! There has been a lot of money for another horse, in from 12/1 to 13/2 SCENTPASTPARADISE. This horse has won in higher grade races than the favourite and is easily the each way value bet even at this price. The 2nd favourite is the clear pick on form but appears not to like winning so perhaps a forecast with the selection for Bispham Green.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Why not just post under amk?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
AMK

Post by AMK »

Because it annoys George. :p
... Join The Party!
Ruler of The World

You've totally lost me. Sadly, my tip was a non runner.

Glad to see the master tipster Maveprick is doing so well with his tips, Saturday's were top notch.

It would be nice if people who start threads could ban idiots like him from posting on them so as not to pollute a highly successful tipping page with his shit.
Ruler of The World

None, why would I be barred from them?

Emma Spencer tipped Chasing Dreams, shows how much she knows. They see a horse win a bottom grade race by a few lengths and think its going to do itself favours for its handicap debut on their 3rd run! Honestly, they spend their entire LIVES on racing and can't see what I see? I just don't get these people...
Ruler of The World

As my win strike rate is so high, I will be bold today and give you 4 horses, do with them as you please, multiples, singles, whatever. I know what my bet will be!

4.00 Yarmouth SIRIUS PROSPECT ( 13/8 ) has been running in far, far better races, he was on a long winning streak this time last year and he just hasn't turned out to be as top class as they thought. He wasn't far behind Black Caviar when he faced the Aussie 'wondermare' and I think if he doesn't win this against 4 rivals, he may as well be turned into horse meat because he certainly won't be in demand for stud duties!

2.20 Folkestone LAST FIGHTER ( 7/4 ) faces 3 rivals. This unraced colt is facing no less than 3 shit-houses who haven't got a win between them in 17 races. He certainly won't have to be anything special to oblige and his trainer has a high win strike rate here.

3.40 Thirsk COMRADE BOND ( 8/1 ) has won his last 2 and, although facing 14 rivals, is only up 3lbs for the last win and has a finish that can grab a win on the line again. It would have been nice if all 16 declared runners were running but he may as well be backed to win as I think he either wins or doesn't place anyway.

4.40 Thirsk KEY GOLD ( 5/1 ) this has nothing to do with Key Bets, the horse has simply run in higher grade races and run well and looks like value. I feel he is the horse most likely to win this contest. If I were in a position where the others haven't done so well I'd lump on a few quid each way on this for what looks like a 'free win bet' since he looks nailed on to at least place.

Certainly not my strongest tips ever, chances being taken on all 4 but prices aren't bad and they do look like they stand out at least from certain points of view.
Ruler of The World

I will take that as some sort of mysterious compliment then... I must be naive, why would you get barred for giving good tips on a betting site? Or do you mean barred from actual online bookies for these sorts of bets? I'm not barred from any, I have been told that if I continuously win with Ladbrokes it could happen (the words used were 'if you are unbeatable on sports bets then your account could be closed') - is that what you mean?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

One of my mates is now limited to 1p bets with a certain online bookie. I shit you not!!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

but in the 2.20 he didnt obilge did he
Ruler of The World

lol we now have a witch-hunt where Maverick will scrutinise my every 'tip' - yeah sorry, the horse I picked was 2nd out of 4, sue me! How many of your tips 'oblige'?
Ruler of The World

Sirius Prospect reared at the start and lost by about a length, fucking useless piece of shit that horse, would easily have won that. The bet on Key Gold is worthless now as its only 7 runners. Brilliant.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

unlucky mine was a NR
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

it runs again in 2 days tho
Ruler of The World

Maverick, make your own page, stop polluting this one with your shit. No one in their right mind would follow your crappy tips, I could get a cat to pick more winners out than you.

Today's each way value bets are as follows:

2.40 Yarmouth MILLIBAR 14/1 has won in this grade before, tried at higher level and now back down to what he's won in. Top rated horse.

3.15 Yarmouth CLINICAL 12/1 has a great chance in a race which betting wise appears to be a 1 horse race with Timepiece at odds on. Has won a group 3 and listed so carries 8lbs more than her rivals but still in with a shout and a huge price.

4.20 Yarmouth FALCON IN FLIGHT 12/1 Frankie Dettori on board with a horse that has won in this grade before. All depends on how interested Frankie is in getting a winner these days, sometimes I think he can't be bothered. Course and distance winner.

Do what you will with these.

Mods, please stop Maverick from polluting this page or start a thread for him since he is too inept to do so himself. .
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

why dont u do a rolling stake on your tips....1 pound stake on every horse you tip. let ppl see the truth ?