this weeks golf tournaments

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
explayer

this weeks golf tournaments

Post by explayer »

a while ago i posted on here about the attractions of golf betting , since then some frustrating results including an 80/1 shot leading by 4 strokes in the final round and coming second as well as 2 other 66/1 places - i back 4 or 5 at decent prices each way each week and the places keep me ticking over but the wins are elusive at the moment! - last week Tiger Woods went off 5/4 and hacked up , this week on another course where he has a great record he is evens ( 4/5 with some firms ) , although he may well win i would rather lay than back this week - i have looked for a few against the favs this week and nominate Jaidee and Randhawa in Dubai as well as Quinney and Imada in America , so hope for a change of fortune this week :D , anyone else backing anyone?
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

Hey I may intrested in having a wager.

Don't follow golf thought but what matches are on this week?
dangerous

Post by dangerous »

There's some big odds in the Dubai event with Woods being in it. I've gone for Jiminez @ 120s and Kenny Perry in America @ 60s
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Tiger's had six wins and a second in the last seven starts and thinks there is still some improvement to come !!!!!
Come on you Royals
dangerous

Post by dangerous »

harry2 wrote:Tiger's had six wins and a second in the last seven starts and thinks there is still some improvement to come !!!!!
Tiger's ruined another tournament. Hope he blows up. Boring tosser
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

40.0 in running. That's cost someone.
Come on you Royals
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

How well did Tiger play tho :shock: That final putt was massive!
explayer

Post by explayer »

yeah every week i see munters lining up to back Tiger at any price , laugh to myself :lol: and he wins again :( - a bad week for me , backed 4 losers and also backed Mickelson at 10's in running yesterday and he looked all over the winner until the last hole , cant seem to hit it at the moment - interesting this week with the European Tour going to India , you have to give the strong home contingent a chance but i fancy this could be the week for Darren Clarke at a standout 40/1 with Betfred , that price wont last long