300+ roulette systems

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
klove25

300+ roulette systems

Post by klove25 »

hi guys i have a link to a pirate website with over 300 complete roulette systems any1 interested it has every 1 that is selling on ebay at the moment and the barbi system and the 1 and only don young system which sells for $10000 alone as i say these are complete systems what shall i charge for this link guys get back this is a great offer.
itsme

Post by itsme »

:roll: :? :roll:
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
klove25

Post by klove25 »

in response to your comment do you not believe i have these systems? i will send you one free of charge to prove it if you want.
itsme

Post by itsme »

It's not that you dont have any, it's more like, we have heard all the so called "systems" before and tbh, they dont work.If you trawl though the post's on this forum you'll see this kind of debate has cropped up time & time again and it end's up in argument's and certain topic's been locked.

Not for me thank you.

:wink:
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
JG

Post by JG »

<Yawn>

Roulette systems, chocolate fireguards, same difference isn't it?
pat624

Post by pat624 »

&quot wrote:It's not that you dont have any, it's more like, we have heard all the so called "systems" before and tbh, they dont work.If you trawl though the post's on this forum you'll see this kind of debate has cropped up time & time again and it end's up in argument's and certain topic's been locked.

Not for me thank you.

:wink:
My system works, but I aint giving it out no more, takes bloody ages though!!!
JG

Post by JG »

Exception granted. Some days you must miss entirely.
klove25

Post by klove25 »

Ok guy i accept your points but all im saying is anyone who wants to buy a system for silly money out there why not buy my link for the fraction of the price? much less risk all around and you get nearly every system out there i just think im offering a bit of value cheers guys.