FOBT Rainbow Riches Pots of Gold

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Simo7 wrote: As many know they are not worth playing at all
your post needed to start , and end ,,,,,,,, right there
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

Always get stuck in on phat pots. Gives u more leeway.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Hmmm, my avatar was swapped to the Leeds badge (not by me) someone fucking about?
Cobwebs 👆
ob

Post by ob »

Being the odds are so low off getting pots on POG, even
when they are high you are still playing a negative expected value game. Winderella gives pots the most out of random 500s not sure off the odds perhaps mystery plum can enlighten us!
BFK

Post by BFK »

He could if he hadn't vanished!!
darren

Post by darren »

Tried 20 in one of these on £2 yesterday, last press rolled in 140 which I pied to 400 and lost for the 5, ended up going a bit crazy on roulette after £50 numbers and that. Anyway, lost 1100 to cut a short story short. Il not be doing any stupid gambling for a while.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Why not bank and then slam the last ton 50/50?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

were'nt me either guv, i had a look at the mod tool when i was trying to change the profile of one of the spammers to something really silly, the button to save changes looks to be missing anyway, so i don't think we could do it even if we wanted.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

JG wrote:Hmmm not so sure.

I witnessed a fellow player pile in £700 for a £3xx bronze. Then he went on to chase the pied jackpot and consequently got stung for nearly 2k.

I've always maintained that on pot based random games, a wonderful illusion is created. It appears that value is being added to a bare pot value ala DONDs, but no. It's juat a way of changing the odds from spin to spin, the higher the pots build, the less likely they'll drop.
Reel King Potty I thought was the same, but an official source says I'm not right there.
On that subject...Mystery Plum and Mr McStreak why have their accounts been deleted?
I'm in agreement here. A progressive win doesn't mean anything. Effectively the win table can be recalculated every spin to include these pots as they get higher. Let's not forget that a perfectly legal profile for a B3 could just involve wins of £500 or £0. It'd just be a bit sparse!

The legislation surrounding the B3 games is so unspecific that they can basically do whatever they like.
Scott

Post by Scott »

mr lugsy wrote:were'nt me either guv, i had a look at the mod tool when i was trying to change the profile of one of the spammers to something really silly, the button to save changes looks to be missing anyway, so i don't think we could do it even if we wanted.

Maybe i got hacked?
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

Astra are fucking clueless when it comes to programming anyway.