FOBT roulette is rigged (again)

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

what a load of shit.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

its the truth....but then again u can go oin kidding urself that u can win long term on these machines. im sure i will give u a pound when ur selling the big issue
ob

Post by ob »

Ive never felt like they were rigged, I've won in the long term on them for sure, but there again Ive not played them much, just every few months or so...

As an aside got the 500 on cops and robbers ultraspins in east grinstead today off nothing much in, cheers to whoever did the spoons, as u inspired me to have a munt :P
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

maverick69 wrote:if u want even more conclusive proof, a good freind of mine that doesnt even gamble...his collegue whos used to work for bet fred. told him there rigged and he was the regional manager. hes not the sort of person that need to bull shit either. this comment put me right off them also
The fact that you think "conclusive proof" is me taking the word of a guy on a forum who's non-gambling friend knows a guy who used to be a regional manager for a betting shop firm, shows that you can't be engaged in sensible conversation about this.

Also that you think 1000 games is a suitable sample to make any conclusions on.

Part of my work involves gambling compliance, and I deal with billions of games and I have direct contact with statistitians and test houses.

I think I'm better placed to know what "conclusive proof" is, but I'm not going to waste time trying to convince you.
Your mind is clearly made up.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

ob wrote:As an aside got the 500 on cops and robbers ultraspins in east grinstead today off nothing much in, cheers to whoever did the spoons, as u inspired me to have a munt :P
That's ok Rich! Just give me half of your Coral profits and we'll call it quits!
gaztarra

Post by gaztarra »

Spyder wrote:what a load of shit.
i agree spyder,, :D
gaztarra

Post by gaztarra »

here goes an atempt to to explain how and why they can be beat...these machines will pay out when you least expect them to"a single number backd can repeat,"anything possible"BUT!the will never payout when chasing them,forcing the machine,,uping bets"martingale"cover "more"than less numbers,,feeding the machine money & repeat betiing,,loose,loose,loose..............
any logical atempt to try win,,& ul be crushd without mercy,the machine will defy gravity let alone probability to kill you.....the machines play with you(your stake in reguards to your total bank)to get you to ultimatly chase,then it truly screws you..
to beat them u must "apear"sumwhat random in your style of bets/aproach!!
with these machines you may make a 36/1 bet,example:you cover every number except number 5,yet five comes out,,or u only bc number 5"a single number"yet it wins...........................................
in short:the odds are never real odds,,a 36 to one bet,may actualy be a 50/50....for "or" against you!!!a red or black bet or any 50/50...is never ever realy a 50/50 chance,,it could be 99% in your favour or against......
the odds are skewed!!!
these machines decide if you will win loose or draw!!!DEPENDING ON YOUR PREVIOSE BETS,OUTCOMES,WINS,LOSSES,,,AND YOUR BANK!
ive said enuff!
gaztarra

Post by gaztarra »

some proof am the real deal.....go to any coral or will hill,,,,,,,,,,put ten pound in"only ten"bet one pound on 19 to 36,& one pound on coloumn c...hit spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!i prompise you that zero will never ever ever ever ever come in.....you can repeat this on thousands of machines ,zero will never come in.............
you will either win 3 pound"coloumn c hit"or draw even"19 to 24 hit"or loose 1 to 12 hit
ATLEAST 70% of the time u will win or draw even..........
do the maths!its in your favour..
thats just the tip of the ice berge!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i certainly wont waste my own money trying that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but would love to hear stories from people who will
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

think about what your saying

if 70% of the time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you either get a spin that draws or a spin that makes you profit

why would you be telling us ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wouldn't you just be sat on 1 terminal all day until closing , making a steady wage ????

with respect m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,, erm george , there's a fellow here that needs to borrow your mr cadburys parrot outfit.
Little discipline = BIG issue

pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

No, I had my doubts before, but now I'm certain.

This is a comedy Troll job.

Well played mate, you had us going.

Now I read back, it's a really classy job.
A mixture of gentle prodding and wildly over the top stuff.
The terrible spelling and grammar is a nice touch too.

Good effort!
Marcossvon

Post by Marcossvon »

Loose/lose. A pet hate.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Marcossvon wrote:Loose/lose. A pet hate.
My pet hate. Shooting offence IMHO.

Once walked in bookies had £4 on 26 and the corners, £20 bet and it came in. Is it fixed ?
Roulette free since December 2011.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ive heard if you manage to actually beat these machines they give you aids..

theres software in the screen to take a fingerprint imprint, if you are logged as winning too much by their system the screen secretes a chemical that gives you aids slowly over time, so you might continue to win, but you will get aids.

also, the roulette on the tv is fixed.. when you sign up, you have to give your address, the tv channel has about 20 remote-signal vans that drive around, if a known "professional gambler" tries to join (they have access to gamestec's profit and loss so get you to a nearby postcode at least) and place bets they drive the van to outside your house and transmit a different numebr over the airwaves/hack your sky dish so that you loose over and over, you can bet on any system (even that REAL system off ebay) but you will still loose time after time.

the bookies giving people aids is a FACT.. i got told by a guy who walked past somewhere where there was a secret meeting of the owners of the major bookies, we know its a fact and that its true cause the guy that walked past the meeting is a stand up guy proper pillar of the community, he robbed £300 from his own mother once, but gave the money he had stolen back after he won £500 in a gala bingo off £4 in a reel king potty.. since then he's only stolen smaller amounts of money from her, but its ok cause he's a nice guy... anyway, that makes it true
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

loose