Forceing the zero.

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
jem

Post by jem »

From what you have said what is the point in putting 3 bets on ? As the red and black bets cancel each other out.So in theory its just the same as placing 1 bet on 0.So you could just pick any one number you feel like and play with that ?? Have i understood this right,Cause to me it doesnt seem right :? :
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

jem wrote:From what you have said what is the point in putting 3 bets on ? As the red and black bets cancel each other out.So in theory its just the same as placing 1 bet on 0.So you could just pick any one number you feel like and play with that ?? Have i understood this right,Cause to me it doesnt seem right :? :
Well this has started a debate here good for the forum. to answer your question jem. you are right about putting 3 bets on but this is the only way to do it. its simple really and i will explain the theory behind this tommrow afternoon but i promise it will be a good read to tired to go through it all now good night all. :)
ob

Post by ob »

jem wrote:From what you have said what is the point in putting 3 bets on ? As the red and black bets cancel each other out.So in theory its just the same as placing 1 bet on 0.So you could just pick any one number you feel like and play with that ?? Have i understood this right,Cause to me it doesnt seem right :? :
yes exactly, infact you are losing the £2 you've put on red or black when 0 comes in, so its a terrible method, I suppose u can't put less than £1 on a spin so if you wanted to do 50p on 0 you could do it this way
JG

Post by JG »

Mark.

I had twelve consecutive winning even money gambles on a FOBT. Was it streaking? Or was it being random?

It's my, was my Birthday Mark. PM me some interesting shit about humptiers and stuff (not that penality shoot out, as Pat has said that) on FOBT.

Cheerrs,

JG
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

The ladbrokes machines also had give-a-small-win-and-lead-them-in (tm) technology.

Where by it would dangle a carrot in front of you and give you gameplay, but gamblers being gamblers would carry on and loose the lot. Realising they had just lost the £60 from the original £20, they would then start to feed (cos in the gamblers eyes, it was buzzing and owes that 60 back) without having a chance of hitting a profitable number.

You could beat the give-a-small-win-and-lead-them-in (tm) often by walking upto a unit that was in demo and placing a small wager on two dozens / columns and then sharply snapping the COLLECT button.

This was not one of the emptiers btw, but a useful way to build the days kitty 'back in the day'. Similar sort of time to the 'great 0' methods which sort of work along the same line.

Unfortunately because the machines didnt hold money, you couldnt actually collect your winnings which sort of ruined it really? That is, until they released a new version of the FOBT which had a ticket printer on it, thats when we started making the real cash!!

No... seriously !
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

right afternoon all did metion last night that i would explain in a bit more detail about the new forceing the zero system that recentley has been bringing in regular results a small boreing but profitable system. The system i use now and people i know have used this for eleven months and have always made a profitable margin small and quite boreing but a PROFIT. its simple first off everybody who knows the game off roullete if you place even money red & black no lose any money at all. Execpt when the number 0 is drawn. However and this is where it gets intresting. You keep winning red and black bets even though you break even untill the 0 factor comes into play. the computer or fobt that you play on registers a winning bet each time that either red or black rolls in. The Forceing zero factor now comes into play as the computer keeps registering winning bets hence we now see the zero ball come in more and more often to combat these winning streaks off red and black. so the simple question what happens? Where we tried and tested this system out back in 2005 and worked for a while until word got about and then bookmakers updated software. so the old system used to look like this. put £1 on red £1 on black and £1 on zero for the first 30 spins if the zero come whithin the first 30 spins take the profit out and go onto another fobt and repeat. so what happens if you did not make a profit? Simple if the zero did not come in within 30 spins people used to up the stake to £2 on red and black and £2 on zero and so on by every 30 spins up by £3. this used to show good decent results as i said up until the bookies changed software. the new system is called the reduction system. it basicley consists off the original system i,e red and black along with the zero but instead off putting a pound on each you reduce it to £50p each so = £1.50p so reduceing the original system by 50% this new system has a small profit in it so far in four days i have spent on avrage 3 hours in the bookies ladbrokes to be precise and spent around £150 my profit margin is now at £172 again to all patient gamblers this seems to me like a pretty decent profit but can be boreing but as i have said before i would rather be walking back home with a profit in my pocket rather than a loss. have a good evening all and thanks for listening. :) [/code]
harry2

Post by harry2 »

This system is a variation on the Martingale and doomed to failure. I'm sure several people have won four consecutive days at roulette, but any system would have to show a profit over a bigger sample, say one million spins. Good luck with your system, anyway.

As said previously a run of 100 losing spins would occur in about 1 / (36/37 ^100) = 15.48 times.
Roulette free since December 2011.
jaffacat

Post by jaffacat »

stonking run wrote: put £1 on red £1 on black and £1 on zero for the first 30 spins if the zero come whithin the first 30 spins take the profit out and go onto another fobt and repeat. so what happens if you did not make a profit? Simple if the zero did not come in within 30 spins people used to up the stake to £2 on red and black and £2 on zero and so on by every 30 spins up by £3. [/code]
Am I missing something here?? £1 each on red, black and zero for 30 spins costs £90. Returns for 1 zero and 29 black/red = £65 LOSS of £35 if the zero comes in on the 30th spin. If you were unlucky enough for the zero not to come out until the 90th spin (very possible) using this "system" you`d be down by £180. Even if it came in on the 90th spin you`d be down by £74!!

CRAZY.
pat624

Post by pat624 »

harry2 you are a man who speaks perfect sense....my thoughts exactly....yes it will work 19 out of 20 times or whatever but the one time it doesnt boy its going to cost you dearly

Pat
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

harry2 wrote:This system is a variation on the Martingale and doomed to failure. I'm sure several people have won four consecutive days at roulette, but any system would have to show a profit over a bigger sample, say one million spins. Good luck with your system, anyway.

As said previously a run of 100 losing spins would occur in about 1 / (36/37 ^100) = 15.48 times.
Thanks harry i agree with you there it may just be a lucky streak but untill proven otherwise i have 5-10% off doubt in my mind but ok it was worth trying made a decent enough profit from it may aswell call it a day all together gambling wise. all the best guys. :) and good luck with all future gambling
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Let us know if you are still winning in a month or so.
Roulette free since December 2011.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

try and it do brains, sounds like a lovely method
Unbelievable Jeff
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

harry2 wrote:Let us know if you are still winning in a month or so.
No mate as you said its a stupid system so i would rather keep the profit. and spend it on something decent :)
supersavo

Post by supersavo »

I blew over £500 one day on that "forcing zero" method - that was at the £1 starting stakes, the stupid thing was that i had ample warning the day before when i had got up to the max stake ( £13 odd ) before zero came in.....

As a few have said, you will probably win regularly for a while before the big wipe out happens.

I was very lucky to get the money back ( and more ) the very next day when i had a Mug £10 e/w treble on 3 horses trained by Mrs A Thorpe ( had been following her runners for a while ) they all won and it returned just over a grand.
stonking run

Post by stonking run »

CrosbyRules wrote:try and it do brains, sounds like a lovely method
sorry is that called takeing the micheal? look first off as i said read first page top i clearley stated that it may be luck or a genuine little earner. if i was that hell bent or in any way 100% confident on this system i would be makeing money by private selling this. clearley i am not and after being told by a few on here that it most probally is luck i tend to agree with these guys. i thought it would be a topic starter and it has been becouse up untill then the forum looked it needed a bit off disscution put into it. i dont know about anyone else but it seems to me that this forum is all about us trying to get one over the bookies or whatever gambling company to date. were all here to swap tips and help eachother out and thats all i was trying to do.