New Itbox releases

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
tka

New Itbox releases

Post by tka »

As someone already said the WC tournament is replaced with an impossible penalty game and a prmeier league game which asks things like Watford squad 2006 (Lloyd Dooley was one I got).

Also there is a new word game called Text Tiles or something. It is like a mini WU but there are 3 layers of letters and Prize 11s which is one of those games which either gives you a million Aces or a million 10s to make 11 with.

Made a few quid from the new games but the Itbox was doing it's old trick of paying out £1 less than it should. :x
No wonder I drink!

Re: New Itbox releases

Post by Guest »

tka wrote: Also there is a new word game called Text Tiles or something. It is like a mini WU
Looks like I'm going bobbing tomorrow, then. :D
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

tka wrote:As someone already said the WC tournament is replaced with an impossible penalty game and a prmeier league game which asks things like Watford squad 2006 (Lloyd Dooley was one I got).

Also there is a new word game called Text Tiles or something. It is like a mini WU but there are 3 layers of letters and Prize 11s which is one of those games which either gives you a million Aces or a million 10s to make 11 with.

Made a few quid from the new games but the Itbox was doing it's old trick of paying out £1 less than it should. :x
The world cup hangman type game is still on the machines just moved to the back page i think
ZAX

Post by ZAX »

Played Mike Reads football quiz yesterday- v embarrasing pictures of the absolutely charisma free ex Radio 1 DJ posing with lovelies miles out of his league, and got onto the penalty shootou where the following message appeared:-

Script error do you wish to debug.

Game crashed and that was it. Absolute cobblers.

Does anybody playtest these games? Anyone on here been asked to playtest em?
tka

Post by tka »

tka wrote: Also there is a new word game called Text Tiles or something.
I went to the same place today after learning how it worked in a few other pubs. And I smashed my record with 5150. But no win :( Someone had got 200220 on it. Which seems to me like a load of complete bollocks. If VB can only get 6500 how can anyone but a computer get such a ridiulous score? Something is not quite right here. But the itbox does not cheat. Honest!
No wonder I drink!
BJ2006

Post by BJ2006 »

When a machine is reset or a new game introduced it will populate the high score table with made up scores and names. On the game I play these scores are insignificant and completely wiped off the board after my first session. The magnitute of the score in your example seems quite rediculous, looks like someone has miscalculated!
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

BJ2006 wrote:When a machine is reset or a new game introduced it will populate the high score table with made up scores and names.
This certainly happens with Word Up and Sum Up - regular players will recognise the names such as 'SUPATEE', 'LUGGAGE', 'SUM UP' etc, as these are the default names which are placed in the High Scores tables after a reset.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

EDSTER NATALIE and BAZZ are three more on WU. but anybody could beat the scores the software sets as default.
nobody ever wins on those things.