Pool

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Big Mick

Pool

Post by Big Mick »

Whats the most anyone has won or got in their cash pot?? also what the what rack have you got to.

And when trying to get the ball in the £5 spot or cash pot where do you tend to aim for i try and hit just over the left middle pocket about half the power to get £5
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Surely it all depends on whether the machine wants to pay?

I've had £40 in the cashpot before, and obviosuly missed the cashpot. Other times, when I've had 2 or 3 quid in the cashpot, it seems to have no bother going in.

Bit of a con really.

(or maybe there's a horde of pros going round the country doing these and none of us know anything about it)
tka

Post by tka »

I've seen up to £40 too but never seen it give more than £4 and a guy on my football team plays it ALL the time.
No wonder I drink!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've had £17.38 (Or something very close), but again, the final game is fixed as tight as, well, something pretty tight. The physics of the ball conveniently change at the end! ;)

Is / was this not also a stand-alone game?

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
tka

Post by tka »

Yes, it is only standalone now. It was on some multigamers for a while.
The Trickshot Pool game on itbox is not much better for the cheatingness, give it a go one day. I used to be able to get two JPs but these days as soon as you get 7 balls it makes you knuckle the black and the computer player cleans up.
No wonder I drink!