Issue 34

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

It was fairly quick last time....last update happened on Gamesnets around Mid March and then occured on I quests a month later which scuppered me!
JG

Post by JG »

Apologies for the double posting issue. Some domains within our host are suffering from partially curruptted BBL MySQL seqbits and whilst this won't endanger any secure data held on site, you may experience quirks in the system. If you're still on 3G or in a bad reception area resist the temptation to use the speedy redirection link after posting as this is what is corrupted and causing double up or triple up postings. You may have noted bloated detached script within the http proxy reference cache. The host has been informed of the issue and hopefully normal service will be resumed before the next quarter. To eliminate you may want to switch to basic ASCII html plainscape browsing mode unless you have a secular parser syntax in your comms portal.
JG
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

Actually saw an I quest with the new line up today....Wigan Spoons if anyone is interested so would imagine it will pop up elsewhere.

Garish green screen now which I don't like, new additions the same as on the gamesnet....robin hood treehugger or whatever it is, Pub Quiz 2015, that world of Sport quiz which actually isn't too bad to play.

One addition on the second page which is interesting was the Skill balls deluxe game. Never really played it but guess it's a bit similar to the bingo game that used to be on the Paragon?
JQW

Post by JQW »

I tried to play on a local iQuest last night, but it a pro was sat at it all night playing Pointless.
muddle

Post by muddle »

JQW wrote:I tried to play on a local iQuest last night, but it a pro was sat at it all night playing Pointless.
Quite unusual to see someone hogging the machine all night,used to happen a fair bit in the 'old days'.Often there'd be an informal queue to get on the machine.Those were the days! Sigh.. In the past it was annoying to see someone on the machine when you walked in the pub,nowadays I tend to find it quite cheering.I doubt they were a pro if they were playing Pointless all night though,JQW.Was there not another machine close by to try? There always was in the old days.Sorry,getting a bit nostalgic lol.
JQW

Post by JQW »

Issue 34 appeared on the iQuest in the local 'Spoons in the last few days. Had a go tonight on a couple of the new games - broke even whilst learning the rules.
muddle

Post by muddle »

Eleven months since Issue 34 appeared - think we'll get an Issue 35?
cool

Post by cool »

Yes it will happen for sure though I wouldn't get overexcited about it.