machine's disappearing

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
thecannonball89

machine's disappearing

Post by thecannonball89 »

Are quiz machines realy going as fast as you lot make out? Out of 100 pubs in my area I recon 60% have quiz machines, I even have a pub what got rid of there fruit machines and now has 3paragons and 2 others, think they might be phat spanners
cool

Post by cool »

if what you say is true there will be private messages aplenty coming your way . I would be interested in what area of the country south east , midlands,south west , north west , north east etc you live in rather than the specific place as what you say is not reflected in central southern england
JG

Post by JG »

It's a similar part of the country to which one arcade had the Pepsi Chart Quiz in until fairly recently,
JG
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

It does vary, but I have a few towns near me that have lost 80-90% of their machines in the last couple of years, with actual pub closures being only a small part of that.

Slightly further afield, Winchester lost all five machines that I knew of in the city centre in the space of around six months. There may be one or two hidden away, but if not has that now become the largest town/city anyone knows without a single quiz machine left in its centre?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Anyone want a list of 70plus machines in East Anglia?
Sloach

Post by Sloach »

Is it a warehouse? 😀