I don't normally swear...........but FUCKING HELL!

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
David Healy

I don't normally swear...........but FUCKING HELL!

Post by David Healy »

Attachments
WOW.jpg
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I saw a tri towers at £1.40 today lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
dog section

Post by dog section »

did shock kick in?
k9-sec.co.uk
Topical2009

Post by Topical2009 »

I hope this momentous occasion was marked by the actual Noel Edmonds appearing and handing over the money.
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

lol. well done mate. I rarely bother with DOND anymore. In the current climate I think £8 is the biggest I've seen. Plus once I've won a couple of tenners and fivers on other games I'm expecting it won't pay out and will just crash. Good to know Joe Public is still interested in it for it to get up to that amount.
David Healy

Post by David Healy »

dog section wrote:did shock kick in?
That would be one word to describe the feeling. Incredulity may be more apt.
David Healy

Post by David Healy »

Topical2009 wrote:I hope this momentous occasion was marked by the actual Noel Edmonds appearing and handing over the money.
To be honest, if Noel Edmonds had appeared, I would have been less surprised than when the £20 came up, as I have always known that Noel Edmonds does exist.

Previously I had never won more than £6, even when it seemed to be particularly friendly, and I'd never heard of anyone winning more.
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

David Healy wrote:To be honest, if Noel Edmonds had appeared, I would have been less surprised than when the £20 came up, as I have always known that Noel Edmonds does exist.

Previously I had never won more than £6, even when it seemed to be particularly friendly, and I'd never heard of anyone winning more.
£20 on DOND, £14 odd on Pointless...where do you find these machines? Somewhere where thick people love playing quiz machines by the sounds of it! Heaven? Utopia?
JG

Post by JG »

How did you get the £20? If it is that rare then surely you'd need the dream finish to even contemplate going for it? As in, blue vs £20 = no brainer collect up to even £8 vs £20?
JG
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

JG wrote:How did you get the £20? If it is that rare then surely you'd need the dream finish to even contemplate going for it? As in, blue vs £20 = no brainer collect up to even £8 vs £20?
The current DOND quiz set-up ends differently - you just get three big boxes - it shows you what's in them: usually £3, £3.50 and £4, then closes them and moves them around a bit and you pick one. Wonder what the other two amounts were? £19 and £18 i'd imagine.
donttellhimpike

Post by donttellhimpike »

Hi guys, sorry I've been away so long. Trust everyone is well despite not tearing up trees :-(

The ONLY time I 'achieved' a £20 on DOND the other two values were £5 and £10, I recall being so staggered that I nearly forgot to follow the right box.

Pike. Still hunting but food is scarce.
JG

Post by JG »

I see, a true skill find the pea. Things have changed.
JG
cool

Post by cool »

Turnover , no they havent!
DerekAgony

Post by DerekAgony »

Monopoly Hot Property has (had?) one too.