quizz machine emulation

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
sgc

quizz machine emulation

Post by sgc »

Is there an emulator for these.
cool

Post by cool »

It is possible to buy quiz machines through e bay and similar sites or approaching the machine companies , the suppliers and purchasing one remembering u still hav to buy credits.I hav toyed with the idea in the past but as I spend so much of my time playing them in pubs it would send me even more mental than I already am. Of course it would be an useful aid to learning and indeed it is rumouref that Suri bexame so proficient at INDEs from having a cabinet , however the line between a functioning human being and insanity is a fine one and unless you are getting one for home play and enjoyment rather than making a living I could not reccomend it
cool

Post by cool »

Apologies for grammar . Having smashed my samsung i hav a protective screen that does such a good job its difficult to write anything!
djs

Post by djs »

Yes. Technically, there's not really such thing as an emulator because the quiz machines run on PC's anyway, so there's nothing to emulate.
But as cool said, eBay you can purchase the machines or hard drives. Bearing in mind the software will perform checks to make sure you have all the nessesary hardware installed such as a hopper and the device that logs your credits.
Or if you're just after the software, then the top link on Google will probably get you started. But the games will be old so it's no good if you're trying to memorise the questions.