Pointless

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

Cf wrote:Oh, and a question about the chase. Has it always had that final round? We could swear we have won before just by getting home with the money...
I haven't seen it without that final round but it did get a limited release before disappearing then reappearing (once the licensing issue had been resolved presumably) so I suppose it is possible you saw an earlier test version.
JG

Post by JG »

When you win the cashpot, what does it reset to?

Yes my recollection of Python wasn't the best I must admit. I thought if I stay away from dead parrots and silly walks and Roy Baraclough speaking in falsetto that I should be ok. Evidently not.
JG
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

JG wrote:When you win the cashpot, what does it reset to?
Can't work this out. Sometimes it goes low, other times back to a fiver.
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

I could just be turning into a grumpy old twat but I don't get the enthusiasm for this game. Surely it can be calibrated to only pay out when it's "ready". Every time I've given it a go I've lost in the head to head where, remarkably I score two but my opponents score just the one!-No different to Foxy Bingo
valenn_1

Post by valenn_1 »

paragoon wrote:Can't work this out. Sometimes it goes low, other times back to a fiver.
It depends how much it's been won. On the machines I play I have noticed it go to £2.50 or £5 if I'm lucky, on the ones I play a lot £1 or even 50p.