Killing Gamesnets in Edinburgh

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
exactly

Killing Gamesnets in Edinburgh

Post by exactly »

I have never got the feeling there were any real players in Scotland's "capital". And I assume we have all 'skewed' a game here and there but today was the first time I actually managed to skew the entire front screen of a Gamesnet. Ridiculously easy tbh and kind of made up for the fact that half the locations I knew of no longer have quiz machines. Fun though :)
Properpro

Post by Properpro »

Well done, spend your winnings wisely.
wires74

Post by wires74 »

exactly wrote:I have never got the feeling there were any real players in Scotland's "capital". And I assume we have all 'skewed' a game here and there but today was the first time I actually managed to skew the entire front screen of a Gamesnet. Ridiculously easy tbh and kind of made up for the fact that half the locations I knew of no longer have quiz machines. Fun though :)
really ????????
quizard

Post by quizard »

If I knew what skewed meant (in your sense) I may have understood what you are on about lol.
raaven

Post by raaven »

I could name ten players of the top of my head. A lot more that will travel there also. Remember just becasue you travel somewhere and have a result, doesnt mean its fresh hunting grounds, it just means you arrived in front of someone else who was probably chasing you tail all day. Or you arrived on their travel day and got lucky with the timing of machines filling up.
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

raaven wrote: Or you arrived on their travel day and got lucky with the timing of machines filling up.
Christ, you'd have to be bloody lucky these days to find a machine that had filled up....