PUBS WITH TWO ITBOX's

Discuss Quiz Machines here..

Post by Guest »

One of our strongholds, the Regal Spoons pub in Cambridge now has THREE itboxes!
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

foxy wrote:Just for the record the itbox is almost single-handedly ruining my enjoyment(and yes i guess that means profit :wink: )of the quiz machine world.
I'm with you on this one foxy - I'm quite staggered by how poor the ItBox has been allowed to become, mainly for selfish profitability reasons but also due to the poor quality of so many of the games. Only two or three years ago an ItBox would have had real Millionaire, Hangman, Weakest Link, Pepsi, Gold Digger, Top of the Pops 2, ... as well as the non-quiz type games. Nowadays I only ever play them while in that particular pub for another reason - I wouldn't make a special journey as long as crossing a road to play one.

They always seem to be more available in most pubs, i.e. not being played by the regulars, than was ever the case before so maybe we aren't the only ones baffled by how they have gone downhill.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

vaginalbob wrote:One of our strongholds, the Regal Spoons pub in Cambridge now has THREE itboxes!
Three??? Where's the third one! :shock:

Last time i was in there, there was one by the 3 fruities downstairs (JPs That Rock n Roll, Bling & Queen, Jekyll & Hyde), and one by Life's A Beach.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"

Post by Guest »

Mattb wrote: Three??? Where's the third one! :shock:
It's upstairs, to the right of the bar. It only has five games on it, tho. Thankfully, WU was one of them. 8)
Nokring

Post by Nokring »

Inspired Broadcast Networks (IBN) a devision of Leisure Link has recently purchased the sole rights to produce WhoWantsTBAM