Gogs

sold

Post by Gogs »

sold
BigEd

Re: HELP i have a touchscreen quiz machine

Post by BigEd »

Gogs wrote:i have a new touchscreen quiz machine
got it in a deal in a warehouse clearance a few months ago and it has a bit of damage
a little bit scraped. it is about 6 feet tall grey plastic fascia has gamester written on it and bfg inside, has SR5i written on coin slot mechanism, seems to work ok has 29 games familyguy, millionaire, deal or no deal, crystal maze, poker, etc and comes up 2009 at the start up could be stolen for all i know as it has a damaged front lock although i have the keys, and the guy i was dealing with was polish and looked a bit shady and i cant get through to his mobile now, there is a blue dongle thingy inside and what looks like the rear of a tower pc thingy, i know nothing about these things does anybody know if its worth anything as to me its just a big lump of pub fruit machine. and what the hell do i do with it? and i have sold almost everything else from the warehouse. and made a small fortune anyway. this damn thing is taking up space. thought i would ask a pro before i advertise it. ps i stuck 2 quid in it got a couple of games of poker and the damn thing kept it lol.
I don't believe that GamesNet FiVE machines were sold to anybody else, but I may be wrong, but it does look like you've bought a snide machine off a Polish guy.

Sounds like you've made a small fortune selling stolen goods, bought off a guy who "no longer answers his phone".
Good luck with that one. What is the term for handling stolen goods?

If you are lucky, there is probably a gamestec person snooping on this thread. I'm sure that they will be happy to help. :D
Oh, I'm so scared.
Gogs

Thanks

Post by Gogs »

i beg your pardon, i bought over 300 items from this person who had receipts for everything and i paid 10 grand in cash, including 14 brand new leather 3 piece suits 12 brand new washing machines etc, he needed the warehouse cleared in 2 days as he was handing the warehouse back to the owner as his rental contract had expired, when i asked him about these 2 used machines as they were not receipted he shrugged his shoulders and said just clear the place for me you can do what you want with them they are in with the payment. ask a silly question you get a silly answer, everything was taken to my warehouse except the two machines which i had moved to one of my garages and have sat there for months and i forgot about them. if you state that these machines are on a rental ony agreement then they must be stolen so i will have them broken up and removed to the tip by 2 of my men first thing in the morning and the multi million pound company you are talking about can go along to the tip and pick up the pieces for all i care.
Gogs

2 machines are gone

Post by Gogs »

got £75 for the pair. better than a kick in the arse i say. and glad to see the back of them. so rental guys, your machines are in Glasgow if you want them. probably disguised as a pub jukebox in some bar with sawdust on the floor so you dont recognise them. :shock:
BigEd

Re: 2 machines are gone

Post by BigEd »

Gogs wrote:got £75 for the pair. better than a kick in the arse i say. and glad to see the back of them. so rental guys, your machines are in Glasgow if you want them. probably disguised as a pub jukebox in some bar with sawdust on the floor so you dont recognise them. :shock:
Now that answer I like! :D
Oh, I'm so scared.