Balls of Steel?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
paragoon

Balls of Steel?

Post by paragoon »

It's certainly Balls.

Decided to try the £1 option for a more exciting ride. Wander through seven dull true or false questions (with one try again). Now to the no-questions cash round! Hooray! Cue a tedious DOND/1to100 ball-picking bollock of a game which keeps offering me a bailout of 90p...whooop-de-fecking-whoop! I persevere until the very end, waving goodbye to the tenner (the only decent amount there) and am left with the 2nd and 3rd prizes: two measly quid or one measly quid.
Whaddya know?! I 'win' a quid! The same quid I put in. This is a deseperately bad game and I'd strongly advise anyone here not to bother with it.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Yeah, most annoying when your "prize" is exactly what you put in.

Shouldn't say "You've won...."

Should say "Refund....."
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
ggdr

Post by ggdr »

Paragoon, you won £1 on the game? I envy such largesse. I played the 50p version and reached the end game. Picked five boxes, had £5, £2, £1.50 and £1 left. Was offered 5p. Picked five more boxes, removing the £5. Offered 5p. Picked five more boxes. Offered 5p. In the end I was given the choice of 5p or an empty box. I picked the empty box out of spite. And bizarrely, still won 5p. Congratulations, Balls of Steel.
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

Sounds like Balls of Wank
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
kingzilla

Post by kingzilla »

One for the worst games ever list me thinks