the last answer

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
cool

the last answer

Post by cool »

new games on test paragon
jackpot £10 ( £20 with double up feature)
number of rounds to get through similar to pub quiz
bonus features
next game bonus at end of game lost if exits games ( like any means,battleships etc)
says what it does on the tin,you have to remember the previous answer to answer the current question.
may appeal to weirdos
potential for a legendary game in the making zero,its cack,although potential for winning dosh is reasonable.
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

Put me down as a weirdo then :) because I saw this last night for the first time and it was the first new game I have seen in absolutely ages that I quite liked on first sight. It reminds me of Every Loser Wins in that punters will find it mystifying but it should provide rewards if you concentrate and (something that normally doesn't matter to me!) stay reasonably sober.

As for 'legendary game' status, sadly I think those days are long gone. Too much has changed in the marketplace and given that at least half of the machine companies appear to have completely lost the plot I can only see that getting worse.
ggdr

Post by ggdr »

Played this for the first time yesterday. Another gold star for Paragon really (OK, bronze star). It's not going to make anyone a fortune, but I enjoyed playing it and would try it again. Not necessarily a good thing for me, but might become so if punters like it too.
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

I played this yesterday. Novel idea, but not really gonna be a punter favourite is it? Most players would struggle to remember their name given 10 seconds to answer.

Not really a game for you though Cool, since you weren't even observant enough to remember the name of the game.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
cool

Post by cool »

:D
grecian

Post by grecian »

Nice game, this.
kingzilla

Post by kingzilla »

I will have to look out for this. sounds like a good idea and not to have a bloody licence game for once. Keep the original ideas coming.