current top 10 on OPEN

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

nice one Dave, was that in any part due to Dr Paragon's indiscreet proposal?
look forward to seeing what your regulars have been enjoying.
nobody ever wins on those things.
whiteswan

Post by whiteswan »

Yes it was...........but there were other factors.

My customers were not happy with the lack of "official" games that the open had lost from its menu.

ie No Deal or No Deal - just a very bad copy called open the box - lack of Monopoly etc etc.........

Plus the updates had dropped to only twice a year........a bit disappointing.

However Fat Spanner as a company were absolutely brilliant to deal with and treated me very fairly on sorting out any problems that I had.

Even after over 2 years with the lack of any maintenance contract they gave me a brand new PC to sort out a busted unit I had - a brilliant company to deal with who were veryhelpful - I will be keeping my eye on Fat Spanners machines to see if the next gen can compete on game content - wireless connectivity - tournaments etc..........

Lets hope Games Warehouse live up to the high expectations I have grown accustomed to.

Remember I am just a single site operator - I only have the one machine.

But I must say upto now the help I had in installing the machine and setting it up has been brilliant.

Dave
Echo

Post by Echo »

Good choice Dave ;)

Will be most interested to hear which games prove to be popular on your Paragon.
kingzilla

Post by kingzilla »

[quote="Echo"]Good choice Dave ] Omg Fruit Chat has been invaded by Gwh people lol
JG

Post by JG »

We are introducing a new GWHL forum for employees of Games Warehouse to chat amongst themselves.
JG
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

I don't think it's a recent invasion.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
Echo

Post by Echo »

Relinquish your tin foil hats folks, just a regular player. :)
kingzilla

Post by kingzilla »

I just thought it was a kind of strange first post, not a hello but a nice choice in getting a Paragon. Just thinking of what JG said and maybe we should have dedicated threads to individual machines. I would be interested in the colourful comments they would attract and the constructive ones of course
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

kingzilla wrote:Anyone seen these new video Awps? i saw one when i visited Nottingham, i think it was called 5 GAMING or something like that. Are they any good?
First Past the Post
kingzilla

Post by kingzilla »

Aw don't you just feel the love :P
quizard

Post by quizard »

What has become of whiteswan Dave? We need the SWP top ten hot from downtown Chadderton 8)
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

QuizMaster wrote:I don't think it's a recent invasion.
Indeed.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

quizard wrote:What has become of whiteswan Dave? We need the SWP top ten hot from downtown Chadderton 8)
I'm sure I saw a pub called The White Swan in an episode of Midsomer Murders. Hope he's alright, things can get quite racy down that neck of the woods.
whiteswan

Post by whiteswan »

Im still here - back with a HOTWIRE OPEN machine at the moment in situ in the pub.

I will do a top 10 of games played on the unit next week.

Dave
quizard

Post by quizard »

Welcome back Dave. Hope your regs are getting tor grips with Hotwire. Hope the dance game isn't too gay for them LOL. :)