CAESARS PALACE II

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Thats low Mattv, thats low. There is no emoticon to express that shake you're head in disappointment/let down kinda way.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

They came, they saw, they emptied.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Stevie S wrote:I reckon I could get there Ed, if only I knew where there was, maybe you have to be here to understand how to get there, if that makes any sense!! :lol:
Perfect sense.
Oh, I'm so scared.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

oh, i see. smack bottom for libra games.
nobody ever wins on those things.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

BigEd wrote:
Stevie S wrote:I reckon I could get there Ed, if only I knew where there was, maybe you have to be here to understand how to get there, if that makes any sense!! :lol:
Perfect sense.
Your avatar looks like he is taking the shit of his life big Ed!! :lol:
cool

Post by cool »

Ive managed a post without it dropping out hurrah!

My comment about the CP fiasco is that I think I know what was going on although I didnt employ the tactics.
I like the approach of Libra Games not because the games are easy (they are not when the software is ok) but because they offer skill features to relieve the tedium of questions ,are not the clone of another companies game and the questions are different from the norm.Also the soundtracks are good.

Apart from the abomination of the World Cup Finals the other 3 were enjoyable to play and at points frustrating.

I contacted the manufacturer complementing him on his product apart from the awful spelling within the programme and offered to road test his future products suggesting improvements and drawbacks.I didnt even receive the courtesy of a reply.I bet he's regretting it now!

Hopefully it will comeback fully tweaked.

PLEASE no pm's asking me or telling me what the problem with this game is.

Perhaps the reason fruit machine players are better at finding faults in machines is (a) they are more practical (b) there are far more of them and co-operate more (c) quiz games to a fruity player is an afterthought so are more likely to reveal things (d) they are more money orientated they dont get the buzz from proving their knowledge in the same way as a quiz machine player does
fotherz

Post by fotherz »

Well I for one am still none the wiser. Could someone spell out what was going on? Thanks.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Good luck finding any now! One hit and gone, especially with internet connections on terminals. When will they learn...
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Mattb wrote:Good luck finding any now! One hit and gone, especially with internet connections on terminals. When will they learn...
Not true about one hit and gone
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Stevie: :lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Stevie S wrote:Easy money I won't be sniffing. :(
Why not?
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Got it too late jack, they were long gone. :(
grecian

Post by grecian »

cool wrote:Perhaps the reason fruit machine players are better at finding faults in machines is (a) they are more practical (b) there are far more of them and co-operate more (c) quiz games to a fruity player is an afterthought so are more likely to reveal things (d) they are more money orientated they dont get the buzz from proving their knowledge in the same way as a quiz machine player does
In this particular instance the discovery of the bug involved something that would be rather counter-intuitive for any quiz player interested in playing the game seriously, so that might point away from a quiz player discovering it. That said, I remain cynical that this was a genuine bug discovered by happy accident. Like Cool, I hope that this game comes back in chipped format, and that Libra aren't put off producing games - both this and CP1 were very good, although I didn't like the others so much.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Still on ya just gotta look found one today full but couldn't float on the churn so had to bank it
Cf

Post by Cf »

I only put spare change into quiz machines but always enjoyed CP and quite liked CP2. I wasn't aware there was anything on it. Presumably the end game could be manipulated in some way as standard play seemed the same as CP1. Hope it returns - it's quite enjoyable compared to most current offerings.