JPMs Catchphrase- on |adbrokes website

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
pat624

JPMs Catchphrase- on |adbrokes website

Post by pat624 »

Anyone tried this??? also there is JPM hangman and news quiz, easy in demo mode , not sure about real money play though
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

Yes we've all tried them. They're shit.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
borgcontact4

Post by borgcontact4 »

Not even worth typing my comment..shi++
David Healy

Post by David Healy »

QuizMaster wrote:Yes we've all tried them. They're shit.
Quizmaster, could it be that all of them are shit for only some of the time or maybe some of them are shit for all of the time, rather than all of them being shit for all of the time?
cool

Post by cool »

quizmasters word is good enough for me. web based quizzers are about ripping off the maximum amount of money from the maximium number of mugs.
ROSSKEEN

Post by ROSSKEEN »

ive played them on demo mode loads of times when I've been a bit bored. Won the in play jackpot every time. Therefore all educated people should be able to deduce that demo mode is actually "sucker you in mode" and dont touch it with a bargepole.
ZAX

Re: JPMs Catchphrase- on Ladbrokes website

Post by ZAX »

pat624 wrote:Anyone tried this??? also there is JPM hangman and news quiz, easy in demo mode , not sure about real money play though
And for the record, just so you don't get suckered in, the real SWP catchphrase is sh** as well. And plays nothing like that demo. And Hangman 3 is pretty mean as well. Look for earlier versions if you can.
David Healy

Post by David Healy »

cool wrote:quizmasters word is good enough for me. web based quizzers are about ripping off the maximum amount of money from the maximium number of mugs.
Cool, do you not have a mind of your own. Bear in mind that this is the same Quizmaster who initially praised the quiz game on the Betfred website (which truly is shit).

And is the point of pub based quizzers not to rip off the maximum amount of money.....etc? Or have I missed the charitable objects within Leisure Link's Memorandum and Articles somewhere?
cool

Post by cool »

I am yet to hear of anybody making a living from quizzes on the internet or even making anything at all. True Gamestec and Itbox (LL) are about making a profit , maybe just crap games are on the internet and there are more idiots to exploit there. There are loads of stories going around at the moment about people racking up massive debts on the internet. The few games on the internet are either glorified fruit machines or adapted- wwtbam not like the machine monies goes to the person who answers 15 answers correct the quickest and how do you know the games winners on the internet arent fabricated like the tv? I do have an opinion as Ive wound plenty of people up on my own on this forum, however although I agree with many opinions of contributors to this website quizmasters opinion tends to be more in line with my own. Until I hear otherwise or find out for myself internet games are inconsequential for me.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

is that how my posts look?
eek.
nobody ever wins on those things.
WillRead

Post by WillRead »

I'm up about £30 in a week from Laddies Catchphrase & Google. But i might've just got lucky.

Hi, btw.
Properpro

Post by Properpro »

Yeah.
fotherz

Post by fotherz »

Spam?
WillRead

Post by WillRead »

Nope, will post proof tomorrow but i'm off to bed now
fotherz

Post by fotherz »

Bit suspicious when one's first post contains a link...