Dmac

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
Northern Monkey

Dmac

Post by Northern Monkey »

At lunchtime spotted a rare WU score posted in the City of London by the board's old friend DMAC. I had assumed he must have moved back to Scotland.
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

You do sometimes find machines that have been resited, although I can't confirm of course if that was the case here - only yesterday I found a WU scoreboard with the 10 scores all made by GGDR of this parish, and all in the 1900+ bracket, but when I checked in the past it was in a location he had never visited.
grecian

Post by grecian »

As far as I'm aware DMAC did return to Scotland. An elusive fellow.
cool

Post by cool »

V bob also strangely crops up at a variety of one off locations. walking around a town word up would be monopolised by him at one location indicating that he either spends an evening getting pissed in one pub or the machine is well travelled.I use to stick things on machines to see if I could track their movements (when one game 1 machine).If the machine indicated a move I would after playing it make a beeline for its original location knowing there had been a change.
messiah

Post by messiah »

It depends - vbob is sometimes bob by himself, or sometimes a whole crew out on the bob together.